Chapter two 🥀

Fell in love for someone ... just a crime

After that business party Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged their numbers , even Jungkook couldn't control his own emotions for other man who flirted with him

After that business party Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged their numbers , even Jungkook couldn't control his own emotions for other man who flirted with him .

Those blooming feeling inside Jungkook's heart doesn't have any name or recognition,because
Every morning for Jungkook now more beautiful rather than his past days , when it comes to hear voice  or see Taehyung's face it just makes another level of happiness for him .

But this pure joy doesn't make any sense for his heart , what he does fall into.

Sometimes when his heart rates are getting high when Taehyung's soft boxy smiles see him.

Jungkook every time , every day engraves every tiny little things inside his heart, what has been other showing up for him .

Sometimes Jungkook felt its just a dream, or it just his destiny. Like as who makes him really happy and holds his hand to other huge ,  softer palm .

Today also looks same goes to Jungkook,

It has been one month, still they have been meeting each others , hanging out together and sharing tiny  details about  of their work .

Jungkook doesn't know how he was put down his pride   , and just gave up on his true self to come out .

Those all of emotions blow up due to , another handsome manly guy, who calls Taehyung.

Today is Saturday, Taehyung suggests for go out to enjoy the the weekend with him for Jungkook,

How can be Jungkook deny it. Because he doesn't know how much he wants see this Taehyung man .

It's just like new addiction for Jungkook, so he always agree for everything when it comes to Taehyung show up from there.

After the dressed up Jungkook was gave a call Taehyung for he was already ready for their day out .

Jungkook nervously looked up his reflection through the mirror and adjusted his hair little bit messy more while glossing his lips tiny pinkish reds looks .

No one couldn't recognize how much Jungkook happy for hangout with Taehyung . But only one person can see it , who works at Jungkook's mansion and whom lives with Jungkook.

When butler enter to his master's room , he saw Jungkook cheeks areglowing in reddish color as well pure happiness comes out from his lips.

Its just a month after that business party ,  now present time also he is  still  glowing.

Butler feels happy to see this young , cold cute boy is glowing up with happiness.
He shook his head and knocked to the door for get attention whose is blushing messily for his reflection.

" Young master , sir came for pick you up... he's waiting for you in downstairs.."butler said and move bit away from others path to go down to his guy .

When Jungkook walking down for the stairs Taehyung looked up to see him.

His mouth wide open when he saw Jungkook is walking down for the date , it was amazing because Jungkook is totally glowing with happiness and his doe eyes sparkling with joy.

It's clearly visible for Taehyung now , because when he firstly saw this man there was no happy sign inside his smile, but now it's totally visible for him.

Because jungkook never give a try for this concept, now or before Taehyung hasn't been need any information about Jungkook life details because he entered to his life and within all the things about him known as he was .

Taehyung smirk inside his heart as well through up on his lips , but Jungkook couldn't catch it. Because he only forces on his step for downstairs.

-🥀-

" you are looking stunning gorgeous..." Taehyung invited their hands and said it to Jungkook's ear even he didn't have any idea what he did to others poor heart .

" thank you Taehyungshi" Jungkook messily blushing and tugging his long curls on his ear as he looks where they want to get out from the house .

"Shall we go Tae ...? "

" yes , sure ...". Taehyung said and hold others hands going out from the mansion .

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜