Chapter twenty 🥀

Do you want me ....

" hey guys it's been awhile know "

Another person came to Jin and Taehyung sight while breaking their attention for to him .

" uncle...."
While Taehyung whipping his tears and stand up form the bed for get near to him .

But Jin not like this uncle man because he knows what kind of person exactly is him . He just act as a bitchy for get into someone pants even he work as filthy man .

Jin disgustingly scrunch up his nose and look other side.

" uncle in which time you came up in here ? "

Taehyung give light hug to his uncle and move away from him within seconds, but his uncle grabs Taehyung's hand and not give a chance for move away from his side .

" I knew it you would take up your revenge however from that bitch , so that's why I'm proud of you son ..

If my brother can see your victory definitely he also today gonna said my words. "

Taehyung slowly wiggle his hand from the grip and move out from his uncle ' s sight .

" he was right , shouldn't I suppose to happy about my successful revenge, then what on earth would I feel ... like this way ,

Don't I suppose to be celebrate this moment..? "

Taehyung thought it inside his mind and moved out from there to get some fresh air for his fuzzy mind .

When Taehyung went out from the room huge and deep silence rest in there , but Jin's anguish eyes looked away from others flirty eyes.

" what's wrong with you pretty .....?"

Mick's one hand tightly wraps others slim waist and cage him under his arms .

" move away Mick!  .... "

"Oh ... my ..my if I'm not ...? "

Mick Wiggel his eyebrows and lick his own lips wetting them .
It's kind a disgusting for Jin and even he doesn't like this luster eyes anymore.

Two of them had past , but Mick is the one whom broke it down and move out from Jin's life and that's why Jin removed from  his life .

, so Jin knows which kind of person exactly him . Exactly he is a troublemaker.

" why you here ah ?

Do you think .. his father would like to see you ..?

If.... "

" shhhhh ...

Don't be rude with me , can't you remember we had beautiful thing in the past ..

Oh it was so romantic..... know ? "