Chapter twelve 🥀

I am not surprise about you .....

Taehyung pick up the glass to his hand and turn around when he heard familiar voice to his ears

Taehyung pick up the glass to his hand and turn around when he heard familiar voice to his ears .

" Namjoona.. you here ? "

" you called me know earlier that's why I came here.."

Namjoon said it curiously while sit on the bar seat .

" did you ready the files?
We have to make it up clear during this week and also arrange that small house for to him .,"

" you mean he is going to live in there , near to you guys ?

Taehyung I know you're doing this because you're angry at him , but that doesn't suit for him because it's a tiny house , it's suitable for animal...

" yeah he also animal , annoying and ...

Namjoon exactly understood what he was saying, but he wants to know what his exact thoughts about Jungkook .

" what are you trying to say Taehyung ?

Do you like him now ? "

" do you like him ......" those words echoed in his mind and unintentionally his hands grab the alcohol glass near up to his mouth for drink .

" your mouth telling one thing and you're doing another thing.

First you have to clear up your head, but I can't agree for Jungkook lives in that cracky old hut ,

Because if he isn't the one cause this all happened your gonna regret it in your whole life , so don't be arrogant idiot.."

Namjoon angrily said it to taehyung, but he doesn't care what others telling or think , because he is still think yesterday event and how he going to face Jungkook after this .

" okay then he will stay with our house and doing my whole house work without others help and he has to attend every office work with me , because now I'm the one going to boss him ..

And how about that Hyung ? Isn't it great ? "

" I don't know , but do what ever you want carefully !"

Namjoon shook his head disgustingly and drank the glass of water before leaving the bar .

-🥀-

Time passes for two weeks :-