Chapter eleven 🥀

What have I done.....

When the sun rays came inside through the window , Taehyung's eyes burned

He covers his eyes and turned to his other side for seek darkness for his burning eyes , but his nose felt pear and berries smell , that's smells strong even it felt for Taehyung juicy and playful smell from  that scent.

He moves more to that side of the bed , but this time he open his eyes and kept his hand above his head while staring at the ceiling.

He felt pathetic about his current situation and more felt pathetic, when he waked up at midnight when he saw Jungkook's body on his chest and hugging him like a bear.

One thing Taehyung can do at this point quickly take him to the Seoul,and where he lives on   .

So nervous Taehyung did it , because he afraid of his own feelings now on .exactly Taehyung running away from himself now on .

When he remembered, what he had seen  early on between Jungkook's upper thighs.

It's jungkook 's own blood ...

Intentionally Taehyung's eyes closed but , unconsciously tears escaped from him through down his cheeks by getting wet from the tears .

" what have I done? ...." Taehyung during that day every-time thought it inside his mind.

It's just happened so quick even he doesn't know what has happened during that time ,

Now he regrets about he take other to the Seoul and came back alone to his penthouse .

"Loneliness makes people think more than their own day times thinking cycle and even fell in love with your enemy its make you suffer more than any other wound on our own body ."

Taehyung thought about it inside his mind and gets up from the bed for get a rid off those thoughts , but he still doesn't have any idea that Jungkook's blood stains are still on the sheet as well he still lay on it and sniff it while snuggling it  more .

Because uncustomed feelings makes him more attaching for Jungkook's perfume scent on the bed .

                            -🥀-

In Jungkook's mansion

" Tae ... " Jungkook hand quickly ran through the bed other side , but he felt something is missing on there , but he doesn't know what is it .

Jungkook clearly remember what they did last night , but today he waked up on his bed .

Jungkook felt like he was a dump who  threw out as a non important , but when he remembers taehyung's smile his eyes glistened with tears , they are so new to him .

Jungkook couldn't stop his tears anymore and he doesn't even realize how much he loves that man.

He couldn't remember how was it happened,

He even couldn't remember how he gave that precious moment to that kind of person, because he isn't bitchy like some people , who as wants to get Taehyung's bed warmer .

He doesn't need that place from him . Jungkook needs him as his past , present and future, who can hold him and shield him .

Jungkook felt angry when he realized it lastly , he wanted to slapping himself for didn't control his hormones and easily made him slept with him.

Jungkook's hand clutched tightly to his bedsheet and angrily hit the soft mattress within sadness , pain and anger of mixtures feelings .

If they thought this little bit earlier before lust came out from them . This will be never happen.

Jungkook's weeping voice echoes in silence room , and its made Jungkook suffocate himself more than ever.

His body pains like a hell and even whole muscles visible to him like a over ripped mango .

With many difficulties Jungkook stood up from his bed and slowly , limping and walk  to washroom and enter to the shower for get rid of his body paining .

However Jungkook knew taehyung cleaned up after their event but Jungkook needs more rest for get rid from the situation that's why he plans to get the warm bath .

His legs tremble when he touch his back , but it's horrible situation for Jungkook when he saw Taehyung's comes mixed up with his own blood and came down through his legs.

Jungkook that time recognized they didn't use any protection while doing their intercourse activities .

His hands hitting constantly to the wall and cried loudly , because he didn't know how'd he became this kind of reckless human .

After sometimes Jungkook came out from the bathroom and picked up his mobile phone for get a call for some person.

Because he needs to know who is this Kim Taehyung, and what kind of purpose he did this  to him ?

" hello  Chalo...  I need some guy details from you ..

And you have to follow him from this time .. "

" okay Sir I'll do it , but send  me the pic of that person.."

" okay .."

Jungkook send the picture and cut the call before he went downstairs for get some pain killer pills to get rid of the exhaustion.

But he couldn't get a rid of his memories, he felt Taehyung's deep ocean voice haunting his head , and Taehyung's lips ghosting on his burning skin .

Jungkook felt he is standing up on edge of the volcano.

He never gave a damn shit of others whom drooling over his appearance or money until he met Kim Taehyung......

" Exactly who are you Kim Taehyung , now I'm truly depressed to hear your true colors...

Even it's painful I'll gonna take it .."

Jungkook while taking his medicine and thought.

———————-

From the other side Taehyung enter to the nightclub, because he couldn't resist from his own thoughts,

He never thought he would be feel some one head over to hills , it felt like a bad nightmare for Taehyung .

Even he seen in there heaven but his soul burns like a hell in lava . That's why he wants to get rid off it .

Taehyung went back to Seoul but his mind not on in there .

However bar tender nicely approached to his boss and gave a same alcohol for him to drink.

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜