Chapter thirty five 🥀

Heart to heart ......

" let's get married !

" let's get married !.."
Taehyung frustratedly asked from other while holding his fully cheeks to his hands ,
But he hold other cheeks for a little longer however Jungkook didn't tell anything to other , that made Taehyung more pathetic at this point,

Taehyung hands slowly gets down from others cheeks while kneeling down in front of other's sight and quickly holds others hands wait for something to happen.

Taehyung at the first time in his entire life kneel down to a man , even he did it for his love .. first love ,he didn't think about it second time because he is hundred percent sure at this time that is the way he can change others thoughts and protect his Jungkook by this decision.

" please.. Jun.."
Jungkook moved little bit from other and made way to where the couch is place .

he sit with other's lunch box and open it to prepare the food for eat to other .
Taehyung frustratedly sighed and went near to other for sit nearby his side and grabbed the chopsticks for eat , but before he eat Jungkook hold his hand and took the chopsticks from his hand, but due his actions Taehyung curiously started at him quitely and heavily sighed.

" Jungkook .. tell me something.. don't be silent.. !"
Finally Teahyung little bit raised his voice and asked , but Jungkook didn't affect his voice. He slowly rubbed his tummy and smiled softly before turning to Taehyung .

" when I met you I thought you were exactly flirty annoying guy , but when we after that party whole month chat to each other and even went dates , after the dates coming back home talking about several things and get to know each other that is the first thing we did , but one day I realized it's not a friendship even it's not a crush about you Taehyung ...

Because at the first time in my life I gave up on my pride , I'm not use to get other love or  other attention for me but Taehyung I always deprive myself for it , at some point I thought I'm sick , but that thought also break down by you .

Because I gave permission to myself for enjoy what you gave it to me when I'm with you , that's why I asked from you " do you ever feel for yourself obsessed with someone else... , I mean deprive for have that person..? "

You know Taehyung that was the day I found my guts to confess you about my true feelings, yes I don't have family , friend or name to my life.. but at someplace I gave up and try to hold you for find out those meanings of meaningless things .

And you hold my hand , but I didn't know you did it for your revenge but I want to scream at you and hit you when I found after love making myself in my room , that day my whole heart crumbled into pieces and you gave me huge presents unknowingly.

But after that days you again unknowingly and mistakenly hurt me because my whole success you took it in one night , I was born by nothing Taehyung but I earned it hardly to build myself., I was too young for whole blames but I take it .