You're my sunshine

Haseena's POV:
--------------------

I opened my eyes. Shit! It's 8 in the morning! Then I remembered, I don't have to go to work today, so no worries! So, let's just not disturb my lady! She's sleeping so peacefully! She's my moon 🌒 or my sun I can't decide. 'My lady, my Karishma, mine only'.... or should I say, I'm her or we are each other's.
Why do I run out of words every time, when I try to praise her? Cause words are not enough to praise or to compliment her.... Still I should try sometime.
I thought loving someone would be so easy, You'll find your happiness in them, being lost in them the whole day, smile when you see them! But it's not! Loving someone so intensely is painful; painful in a good way; like, you're consumed by the one you love & you're losing yourself for them, you don't find yourself anymore but still you're happy.

I looked at Karu, her eyelashes are so long & the skin of her eyelids are thin enough to show the vessels; I hadn't noticed previously! Her cheek bones, then her chin, she has many bony prominences in her face, then came the ample view of her clavicle- the beauty bone; which is so mesmerising & lavishing at the same time. I wish I could draw her! Why is she so beautiful that when I don't find her, my eyes ache for her one glimpse?! & Then when she came forward I ran out of words & acted like, yeah.... she matters; but not like OXYGEN (the way she described my value for her)!! How would I be stable & concentrate on my work, if I'm with her!! Or should I just quit my job, & take the job of looking at her?"

"Topa gaye ho kaa aap??"
.
.
I came into my senses after hearing her voice. She's looking at me, though not moving & not coming closer to me. "Karishma please come closer & hold me" I said in my head cause I again ran out of words, & was unable to move, paralysed just looking at her. Actually I'm very shy in expressing myself! I still can't process, how did a person like me become able to do such things? screamed her name the previous night & vice versa; then asked to try out some weird things but now... cannot go closer for holding her in my arms, as if she will burn me!

Karu hovered over me, held me on my stomach, her weight is on me now, it felt good to be pressed under her. She rested her right ear near my heart & said,

"Topa gaye ho kya aap, jo job chhodke mujhe aise dekhte rehne ke bare mein soch rahe ho, acchhi khasi salary aur ye ghar mila hai, wo nehi rahega toh kya footpath pe sone ka irada hai? aur mein kaha bhagi ja rahi hoon jo aap mujhe dekh nehi sakogi?"
.
.
.
"& Hasee, when You feel like holding me, You should just come closer & hold me, or even do things with me if you want to. You have the right on me, both legally & emotionally & if you can't; then just ask me, but don't remain so silent all the time. You are allowed to lose a little bit of control over yourself!"

I said, "Was I saying that loud to hold me? or You know telepathy? How were You able to read my mind karishma? I can read criminal minds sometimes but not yours!"

Karu said, "Hmm, I'm the dabang, smart Karishma, my ears are extra sharp & I am able to hear those words which you merely whisper in your head, Hasee.
& About criminal minds, yeah, I think your mind is also criminal, try to hide your thoughts from me; there was one 70's movie with it's dumbass creep pick up line saying,
'You're the thief who stole my heart...' Which makes You a criminal & that's why I became able to read your mind."

"Very funny!" I said

"Not as funny as you" she said

"I'm funny now?! or I'm serious, decide first! But before that, go for the shower, use this room's washroom, I have picked up all your favourite lavender essence shampoo, shower gel & many things, go check the things by yourself"

"Oh lavender!! You notice everything, & taking care of me like we're married for years, 24 hours haven't been passed yet!
& Btw I think, I smell like lavender naturally to you. Ain't I your lavender, baby? Wanna join me to check that out?" karu asked

"Stop teasing me Karu...
& You are not my lavender... You're my SUN !" I said

I don't know hearing this, her smile just faded & she shut the bathroom door. Did I say something wrong?! Why did she get disappointed by my behaviour?

I came out of my bed after wearing my black boxers and ran towards the bathroom door & asked, "is everything okay karishma?"

"Yeah! Can You make some cappuccino for me?"

I nodded, "Yes!"

"And... Hasu, you're my sunshine if I'm your sun, I love You a lot" she said from inside.

-----------------

That's all for today. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share