The perplexed case part-2

Writer's POV:
----------------

KS: Kya?!

HM: Do you remember the day you got discharged & there was an incidence of halothane cylinder stealing.

KS: but you said, you didn't notice the surrounding much,

HM: yeah, I didn't much. That's why I'm asking you for confirmation.

KS: But I was sick & tired.

HM: ok, I'll send SS to that hospital to collect the footage from the corridor

KS: that's a good idea. Rakhte hai DR. Malik

HM: 🙄🙄 DR. Malik!? ... Ok

KS: Ha to rakhiye.

HM: Aaa... Humne kuch galat kaha? Kya aap naraz hai?

KS: Nehi baas thora busy hai. Rakhte hai. Bye.
.
.
.

*At the Mumbai bureau:

KS: toh Doctor kya aisa ho sakta hai ki koi medical person kisi non-medical person ko yeh technique sikha sakta hai kya aise pen se iss jagah pe chhed karne ka? Kyunki hume kisi do admi pe shaq hai & I think that psycho killer has a bunch of people to help her

Forensic specialist: Iska possibility hai kyunki iss nishan ki finishing thori kharab hai toh ho sakta hai ki yeh killer ka khud ka kam nehi hai
.
At that time another officer came.
.
Officer: Iss body ka shanakt ho gaya, yeh koi professional killer nehi hai & the most shocking news we found is that, this person used to be a gardener at Dr. Anjali's house & after death he quit his job on Dr. Anjali's husband's order.

KS: Aap unke ghar gaye the?

Officer: Ha, gaya tha. Unki ghar mein kuch expensive furniture aur electronics tha jo ek gardener ki salary se nehi kharida ja sakta...

KS: I think this gardener was somehow connected to Dr. Anjali's murder & somehow he tried to blackmail the killer team & got murdered by them.
Yeh baas hamara asumtion hai. Baki aap logo ka case hai, hum zyada interfere nehi karenge nehi to phirse sunni paregi kisi se. Chalte hai, hamara class ka bhi wakt ho raha hai. Thanks Doctor & thanks officer.

KS passed out of the forensic lab quickly but that officer ran following her.

KS: Ji, kuch kehna hai Aapko?

Officer: Karishmaji, kisine, kuch kaha kya aapko? Agar kaha to I'm sorry on be half of them. I'm Rajveer(RV), but you can call me Raj.

KS: It was a pleasure meeting you, waise aapka uus officer ka nam kya hai?

RV: uunka nam hai Bulbul Pandey.

KS: Ok, thanks. Chalte hai.
.
.
.

*At the Delhi bureau:

Santosh went to the hospital & watched all the footage as per HM's order & found the same man whom KS suspected. She informed the local police & sent the photos of those two men to match with the criminal record.
.
The local police of Mumbai were also in search of those two men.
.
SS came to HM's room after permission.

SS: DR. Malik, I've got them in the CCTV footage from the corridor of that hospital & sent it to the local police to check with the criminal record.

HM: that's a very good job Santosh. ACP Sir ko bataya Aapne?

SS: Nehi, aap please bata dijiye.

HM: Nehi, apne itna important kaam kiya toh Aap yeh credit deserve karti hai, unhe bataiye jakar.