You're my crown

Haseena's POV:

"It doesn't matter to you, haina? 48 hours/ 24 hours/ 20 hours. Sometimes I think you won't even miss me back!"

.........

I was so nervous at that moment when Karu burst out despite my every attempt to calm her! I don't know what will happen if anybody knows about us now, I just know I won't be able to handle the situation then.

I was already in pain & then the throbbing headache started. I was feeling nauseated. I think my BP started to rise, as I was feeling neck discomfort.
Karishma knew I'm not in good health to run after her every time, yet she loses her temper. What will I do with this woman!

That time Santosh said,

"Of course you matter, Karishma Madam! Aap to hamari behen jaisi hai! Whenever I feel like I can't do these things or I don't fit to this job, you have come with your velvety touch, encourage me, solved my problems & removed all my grief, all my pain. I don't know about anybody else but I'm gonna miss you.... A lot"

Poor Santosh, I thought! Though I felt relieved...

CC: Yes Madam, I agree with Santuji. You're a very good mentor & we're gonna miss you a lot but I know this one month will fly by fast & you would be here back again between us in no time. But Madam, why did you apply for training on 'bomb disposal'??

SS: What! Bomb disposal? Why Madam?

Karu: Baas aise hi, sikhne ka maan kiya.

But I knew in my head the reason behind this. Karishma sometimes acts way too dramatically!
She couldn't process the pain of my refusal, after all she had to go against her universe to love me & despite that she didn't get her love back! She was so pissed off with her life, that's why she had applied for the training! She wanted to shift from here to start work in that unit. What a stupid decision it was! It's so true that people lost their senses while in love!
But at that time she was not the only one in pain, that decision of her, that fire of her anger had burnt me too & then, from the ashes of that burn, the feeling of LOVE born in me!
.
.
[Writer: ohho DR. Malik, this is not the time to go to flashback, you can recall these memories & share with us, when your Karu will be in Mumbai.

HM: yeah right! I'll tell you my whole story later. How I fall in love & how we got married]
.
.
I said, "Karishma I'm not feeling well, can you please check on my BP & ask my Doctor about any medicine to stop this nausea"

CC: Hum Dr. Pushpaji se puchhke aate hai, Karishma Madam aap yehi rukiye.

.....saying this he ran towards the lab.

I was about to vomit, when Karishma ran towards me, she literally cupped her hands in front of me before the floor was gonna be ruined. In a blink of an eye all that happened. I didn't want to vomit on her hands. Then she ran towards the washroom & when she came back I said, "I'm sorry". I had not seen any disgust in her face, rather she hugged me & started rubbing my back while standing in front of my chair. The way she cares for me; has no limit, that's why I love her so much!
"Ssshhhh.... It's okay, you don't have to be sorry! you're gonna be fine, I'm here with you, I mean we're here with you"

Santosh said, "Madam, you're definitely gonna be fine, because you have such a caring friend like her, with you"

Karishma said, "DR. Malik can you stand on your own? Or should I take you to the washroom?

I nodded positively that "I can" & go to the washroom to wash my face and mouth. Then I noticed Karishma came near the washroom door to check on me, with the gesture of my eyes I called her inside, as we needed a moment for us. In sickness & in health she's the one who I long for!

She cupped my face, kissed on my forehead & asked, "Are you okay? I'm extremely sorry, I shouldn't put you in stress. I can't forgive myself for this! Aap ghar jake rest kijiye, hume to maan nehi kar raha hai aapko aise halat mein akele ghar bhejneka, but I have no options."

I said, "Karishma how many times, I have to tell you to keep patience..... Anyways, I think you're right! I'm going home, please inform ACP Sir & come quickly, I'll wait for you"

Karu: Nope, you're gonna sleep! You don't have to wait for me, cause I would be late.

When I was about to leave, she pulled my hand & hugged me tightly, started crying & said, "Humne kaha tha na, hum bewaja hai.... Dekha? Hum hai bewaja!

I hugged her back & while caressing her back I said, "Karu, shant ho jaiye. Dekhiye meri akhon mein, Aap bewaja kaise ho sakte, Aap to sabse bari wajay hai hamare jeene ka!

Karu: I'm genuinely sorry Hasee, you know that right. Why is the universe against our love?

You have made me laugh,
When I wanted to cry!
Made me live,
When I wanted to die!
I'm your queen,
but you're my crown
You have changed my life
upside down!

I then said,
"The smile on your face says you can catch me, whenever I fall,
That's the thing about you
which matters above all !"

"I love you more & more everyday & this distance can never fall us apart, so, don't be sad"

___________________

Hey my lovely faithful readers, sorry for posting late. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share. & Sorry for my mistakes while writing 'hindi' as it's not my language