Flung out of space

Karishma's POV:
--------------------

Her love sometimes freaks me out! I'm just a normal person, on the contrary she's confident & beautiful... I guess PERFECT is the right word to describe her! Why does she love me so much, that now I'm feeling scared, if I won't be able to stand up to her expectations?

After the shower, I came out wearing an off-white bathrobe & started picking up clothes from the cupboard, Hasee had organised all my clothes there in such a nice fashion, that I was mesmerised.
I suddenly jerked at her presence. She was at the door with a tray in her hand & 2 white mugs in it & I could read through her glasses that she was upset, I ran towards her worriedly & asked, "what happened?"

She said, "I couldn't make cappuccino, I tried but failed, so I made ordinary coffee!"

I said, "it's ok, nothing is ordinary to me if it's made by you, jaan!"

I took the tray from her hand, put it on the side table, & hugged her. "You're trembling Jaan, it's nothing to be upset about"

I hugged her tightly this time, as she was much taller than me, so my head reached her neck level only. So she bent to press her face into my neck, her nose was at the junction between my neck & shoulder, pressing herself more into me, I was happy, at least she was ventilating rather than just going to her corner.

I slowly whispered in her ears, "Pick me into your lap, Hasee !"
she picked me up, now both of our heads are at the same level, my legs were around her waist, heels pressing at her butt & I was continuously running my left hand through her hair, pressed her head more tightly into the crook of my neck, & my right hand was feeling her back muscles. Like this I was embracing her. I looked through the mirror of the dressing table, her back was showing, a little bent over me, still wearing that white t shirt & black boxers with white borders on the side. Her back was so smooth even over the clothes & her shoulder was not so broad but strong enough to hold when I'm going to be consumed by her slowly.

"Stop sobbing Jaan!"
I was wondering about her attitude & asked in my head, why is she like that? A perfectionist who doesn't know about her abilities!

"What are YOU? A falling Angel, flung out of space?!" I said.

& asked her to land me over the dressing table, which seemed well built & high enough to sit.
She landed me as per my saying but I didn't let her go. Without breaking the hug & still with my legs wrapped around her waist, I said in her ears slowly, "Didn't anyone tell you, black & white suits you best"

She asked, "what were you saying earlier 'flung out space'? I loved the line, like it ran through my spine. Yes! I'm your Angel, flung out space "

I loosened my grip over her shoulder & broke the hug, to remove her glasses & put it on the side. I looked into her eyes & then kissed her near her mole, then on her lips. It was slow yet a very passionate kiss. She opened her mouth for my entrance, as if she was giving me the permission to engulf her. I ran my tongue inside & explored every corner of her mouth, she tasted like caffeine, I think it was because of tasting the coffee while making. I smiled through the kiss & said, "the coffee you had made is perfect babe, I liked it & would definitely drink it after heating it up in the microwave some time later"

She was shy after listening to my words or because of the kiss & her face became crimson red ! Then I picked her right hand to intertwine our fingers, while my left hand was travelling through the front portion of her waist on my left side, i felt her pelvic bone through my fingers, I started running my hand over & over her waist, digging my nails to some extent! Don't know why but the hardness of her pelvic bone over her silky smooth skin was making me think very indecent things & turned me on.