I'll never fall unless it's you

Karishma's POV:

A thousand memories danced in my mind, about what exactly had made her so important ! What it was, that had made me think that, this person is my destiny, when we have no similarities!

Perhaps it was her eyes,
in which I saw my paradise!

Those days, I used to feel an immense urge to be around her, like the earth revolves around the sun & funny is that she calls me 'Her SUN' !!

Though it's true to some extent. What I had to go through to be with her, only God knows that! Thank God for creating me as strong as 'The sun' to survive all that.

During the very first days honestly I didn't even recognise my feelings for her! I, myself thought for a while that, maybe I want her to be my friend.

I approached her first, to be my friend, though she told me that there's a possibility that she might not be a good friend. Sometimes it felt like I pushed her hard, to be my friend but she doesn't like me that much. Cause she used to talk very little. It's not that I'm a talkative person but I wished to hear from her. Though most of her talkies were super boring, sometimes related to space & most of the time related to anatomy! Still I used to lose myself; in her enchanting voice! She was so in love with Anatomy, when she talked about that subject, there was a different spark in her eyes!
Once, she said, if the concept of reincarnation was real she wanted to born as a surgeon & that day I thought, I wish to born as her companion but I never thought that my wish would be granted in this lifetime!

[*It's a nice pick up line, I should text it to her tomorrow.]

### FLASHBACK STARTS ###

It was a few months after our friendship; it was my day off or any holiday I can't remember specifically. I was sleeping at my quarter. She called me. It was the first time she had called me !
On random days either I had to call her or she just called me back, when unable to receive my calls.
.
[*Just think your favourite Kantap-queen had to go to which extent to get her girl! She didn't even call me for a reason for so long!
Aur jab hum call karte, she used to say,

"Yes Karishma, anything important?"

How boring!! Hume hi hona tha aise boring insaan se pyar!]
.
Anyways, she called me that day & said, "Hi Karishma! Are you busy?"

Her voice was shaky, as if she was either extremely worried or cried due to some reason. I felt a heartache!

I said, "DR. Malik, are You okay?"

HM: "Can you please come home, now?"

Me: "Yeah sure! But the thing is, I don't know your address."

HM:  I live in the house just opposite to the bureau. House no- 64. Please come quickly, Miku's very sick!

It was 5 minutes after cutting the call when I reached her home in my pink t-shirt, my homie pajamas with a messi bun, but who cares!
I couldn't see Haseena in pain & vulnerability!
I almost flew my bike to reach here, thank God that I didn't go through any accidents! Before ringing the bell, Hasee opened the door with a small plastic basket in her hand. She was in a sky blue check shirt & joggers, in a pony tail. It was clearly visible that she held tears which may fall anytime but I won't let it happen, not in front of me! I caught the tears which just fell from her eyes!

I said, "Hey.. hey hey! DR. Malik, don't cry! Where's Miku? Is it there, in this basket?"

Opening the cover she showed that the poor kitty is convulsing badly with it's pupils dilated. Oh that poor kitty! My heart ached for Miku though I never counted myself as any cat lover. I prayed to God, "please save this poor kitty"!