The grief of separation

Karishma's POV:

On our way back to the bureau Hasee was on the driving seat, I was staring at her through the side mirror, when she commented, "Karishma please don't stare at me like this, it's becoming difficult to concentrate on the road."

I said, "Can I confess something, Hasee? I thought I would love the bold version of you but every time after such encounters; you pour love with such affection & politeness, it's just I don't have words to describe"

Hasee: Yeah, I know what you are trying to say & why wouldn't I Karu? I'm already guilty for not realising earlier but now admire your love for me very much & You had told me earlier that I'm your 'dream come true lover'! So I've to act like that. Btw Karu, I think yeh kuch zyada hogaya! Aapko kya lagta hai? I don't have much knowledge but do civilized people act like that? I've never thought to do it, & moreover with you; in the restaurant washroom! Pata nehi kya ho jata hai hume kabhi kabhi!

I said, "civilized logoka to pata nehi but lovers in bloom act like that very often.
Btw, why did you say moreover with me? Even if it wasn't me, it would be okay? Have you done something like that before?"

Hasee: kaise baatein kar rahe hai Aap Karu? I tried to say that my admiration for you doesn't justify doing such things in such places, cause you're my Queen & I had promised to treat you like that always.

Me: That doesn't mean You are not respectful towards me. When people cannot tolerate any cosmic space between them or in the grief of separation they act like that occasionally, there's nothing wrong in it.
Btw Hasee promise me, when I won't be with you, you'll take good care of your health, take your medicines, & check BP regularly. When I'll be back I wanna see you in good health.

Hasee: what if I join the gym, & you'll find me attractive too?

Me: I already find you very attractive DR. Malik. Now promise me?

Hasee: ok, promise. & I'll go to the gym too. I want to be fit & strong like you. Ek baat kehna chahte hai, as we have promised to share everything, if I pick you up for a long time, a few hours later, I felt back-pain. Please don't laugh at me. & Whenever you gripped my shoulder; I felt like I should be stronger & my muscles should be more toned, that would make you feel better while touching/ holding.

I was astonished & shy too after hearing this. That means Hasee recalls each of our moments in her head several times.

Hasee: It's not a matter to be shy Karu, it's just me & you.

Me: I like the way you're, no need to go to the gym or to change a bit for me. It's just to take care of you, cause I'm already in guilt that I wouldn't be with you when I should be. You at least have Miku but I won't have anyone there. I'm gonna miss you so badly. don't know we would have to get stuck in the bureau, have to do the packing.

Hasee: I think it would take time here, Chita aur Santu ko kam samjhana, it's quite tough & time consuming. I can pack your bags after reaching home from the bureau, you would have to just recheck at night. Is that okay?

Me: it's more than ok, love. Put a little version of you on my luggage.

Hasee: 🙄🙄
Anyways we reached the bureau

  ------Karishma's POV ends-------

Writer's POV:

When they reached the forensic lab Dr. PJ was working on something. SS & CC was there. They said in unison, "Karishma Madam, ACP Sir was looking for you, Sir said to meet him after this session"

KS whispered, "ACP Sir ki maiya ki sasu maiya!"

HM whispered in her ear, "Shant Karishma!"

Dr. PJ: Karishma, I was thinking of inviting you people to my residence, Lalla ke aane ki baad, aap dono ka milna bhi ho jayega

KS: Hum kyun mile aapki Lalla se?

Dr. PJ: shadi ke liye!

KS: kya!!

Dr. PJ: mera matlab hai ki hamare shadi ke anniversary hai to, thought to invite you all for that.

HM whispered to Pushpi's ear: waise Pushpaji, have you heard about the story, a boy & a boy fell in love ..... out of the blue.

Dr. PJ: nehi, hamare lalla aise nehi hai!

HM: Aap aise keh rahe hai ki aise hona koi gunah hai!

Dr. PJ: kyun gunah nehi hai?

HM: kya gunah hai or kya nehi, who made this parameters, Pushpaji?! The society?

KS:Ama..O... Kya khusur phusur kar rahi hai aap dono? mudde ka baat kare, aab?

Dr. PJ: Yes Karishma, You were asking if the killer killed the victim before removing her uterus or after? The answer is she was killed with some overdose of Halothene then her uterus was removed. Halothene is a common gas used in the OT, so the murder most probably was done at any hospital & done by someone who has easy OT access. The killer may be an anesthesiologist.

HM: I don't think so PJ, I think the killer may have a Halothene cylinder set up and a well equipped OT set up of her own which is her murder place. & She maintains the surgical techniques but not the proper sterilisation.

Dr. PJ: how can you say so!

HM: She doesn't give any bandages on the skin wounds, keeps the sutured surface open for us to find it at our first glance, cause her motive is to show off what she's capable of

SS: Madam, how can you say it's a she?

CC: I thought that too cause the way the killer kills, it's time consuming & girls have more patience.

SS: So can she be anyone who wanted to be a surgeon but couldn't because of any reasons & that's why has grudges on all the best surgeons

HM: that I don't know but one thing I'm sure, the killer first kills the victims by inhaling gas & then then removing organs.

Dr. PJ: I still think we shouldn't be gendee biased, males have patience too, especially psychopath people. But one thing is clear this person is a surgeon/ot nurse, not anyone other than them knows the steps of the surgeries.
Okay, that's all

KS: Ok thanks Dr. PJ. It was very informative. & One request, please try to stop this matchmaking between me & your Lalla. I like someone else, please don't ask who, as I would never reveal.

HM: chaliye hamare cabin mein, karishma aur Santosh, I need to tell you people something else.

CC: Aur hum, Madam?

HM: Aap bhi.

From there they left. Karishma went to meet ACP Sir & came to HM's cabin after a while with a gloomy face when the trio were discussing something.

HM: So Santosh after your briefing about Dr. Priyal's statement, any of the acquaintance of Dr. Das, who's homophobic; also has the motive to kill him but still I think both the killings were done by the same people. What do you think Santosh?

SS was about to say something when KS came with a long face, So SS asked, "what happened, Madam? you're looking sad!"

KS looking into HM's eyes; whose eyes were also stuck to her Karishma with concern replied back, "ACP Sir I have to go to Mumbai at tomorrow evening directly from here, not the day after tomorrow.

SS: kya! Iska matlab it's less than 20 hours left!

HM: Koi baat nehi Karishma, aise react karne ki zarooraat nehi, shant rahiye, bilkul shant.
Official work mein aisa hota hai, ekdin pehle jana parta hai. Not a big deal. I'll help you with packing.

HM knew that Karishma may burst out any second without the sense of SS & CC around & she cannot console her in front of them, so she was trying her best to settle her Karu but failed when out of frustration Karu said,

"It doesn't matter to you, haina? 48 hours, 24 jours or 20 hours. Sometimes I think you won't even miss me back!"

-----------------

Hey my lovely faithful readers, sorry for posting late. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share.