You are my forever one

Writer's POV:

Invisible or visible, their world does not work without both of them together! If one is the body, another is the soul in it.

But sometimes, You know that, this person is 'my forever one', even if you part away, you know that, this is not the end.....

"I'm sorry Hasee, sometimes I act silly" said Karishma.

Haseena assured her, "There's nothing silly about it, for so many years I was alone, I never thought I'd find someone who would love me enough to marry me" saying that Haseena broke the hug to come out of the washroom. Santosh was still there though she was not in any kind of questioning gestures rather worried for HM..

HM resumed her seat & said, "KS & SS thank you for your kind support. No need to waste your time on me anymore, You can go back to your work. I will manage 'my leave' by informing ACP Sir. I'm much better now than before. Thanks again Karishma Singh" saying this she shakes her hand with KS

KS squeezed her hand during the handshake in response. It was her way of saying, "Thank you for joining me on the difficult path we have chosen, Thank you for loving me in spite of all my short tempered & impulsive nature."

KS then went to meet Dr.PJ & gathered some important information regarding the second victim Dr Anjali. There was some dead skin of someone else buried in her nails & Dr. Das also had similar dead skin in his nails & DNA tests showed that they were from the same person. It may be of the killer's or the one that helped in all the murders.

KS also got to know that Dr. Das & Dr. Anjali were of a similar age group & they had done post graduation training from the same institution & that institution is in Mumbai. That seemed to be the most important information till now, to KS.

SS & CC went to find which companies supply Halothene gas to the hospitals in Delhi according to KS's instructions.
Meanwhile HM leaves for home after informing ACP.

KS came home after explaining CC & SS about the upcoming matters which they must investigate in the following month & time to time informing her regarding all the matters. It was already 9 pm when she arrived at the door & was about to open it when HM opened the door from inside.

Karishma's POV:

The atmosphere of the room was breezy & pleasant, but it wouldn't be this soothing for my Hasee for the upcoming month, I know that. The grief was clearly visible in her eyes, yet she was looking beautiful, not exhausted like before.

I said, "Uuf, inn akhon mein doob jaau, yaha to aao" to light the situation & her mood but it seemed she was in no mood for fun. I thought she would tell me to stop all this nonsense but rather she came forward, took me in her arms by my waist & closed the door by kicking (as we had the auto lock system) & started walking. Our faces were now inches apart, but she was so silent, hadn't shown any kind of affection. I was unable to read her eyes this time whether it was her grief or insecurities but her silence was engulfing me.

I said, "Don't Hasee, I'm not that light, you'll have back-pain again"

She still said nothing & landed me towards the sink & said, "freshen yourself, then we'll have dinner. I have made all your favourite dishes & packed your bags but you'll have to check on it, if there's anything missing.

I said, "Had you not taken rest?"

Hasee: "I took a rest. I came at 5pm, slept for 2.5hours, then prepared dinner & pack your luggage."

I said, "This is why I think you're super human! So fast in everything! Btw why are you wearing your formal shirt now?"
As she was wearing that white shirt which distracts me the most.