Major felicity

Karishma's POV:(Flashback cont.)
-------------------------------------------

I just opened my eyes & found myself laying on bed at the guestroom & the door was closed.

When did I get here? I can't remember. But the bigger question was, how did I get here?

I saw the wall clock & found it was 5:30pm already. I came out of the bed, freshened myself & went towards the hallway. I saw Miku sleeping on the couch like always. I called Hasee but couldn't find her. Then I saw her upstairs.

Me: Hasee, where were you?

HM: I went to take a short nap. Then I brought out the telescope & set it on the balcony. This house has a beautiful balcony, come upstairs, I'll show you.
.
Then she lent her hand for me to hold, or to me it seemed so. I ran upstairs & held her right hand. I wished to interwin our fingers but then I thought it might seem inappropriate to her if everytime I do that.

We walked hands on hands & she didn't loosen our grip, that's the good part. She smiled at me & asked politely, "How was your sleep? I guess you had a good sleep. You seemed tired."

Me: yeah, I slept well but how did I get there. We were sitting on the couch.

HM: yes, you were playing with Miku but then my Miku fell asleep on your lap & I went for namaz. When I came back, I saw you were sleeping in a very uncomfortable position on the couch. I thought you might have backache later. So, I....

Me: Did you?

HM: yes, I...

Me: How could you take me in your arm & walk to that room....! I'm not that light.

HM: what! Wait Karishma.... Saas to lijiye. Kitna bolegi eksath? I didn't take you there. I ordered Bob & he took you there....

Me: Bob?! Woh topa robot?

Haseena laughingly said, "Yes, that topa robot took you in his arms & landed you at the bed like a prince charming take his princess. 🤣

Me: shut up Hasee! He's not my prince charming!

[*In my head I was thinking, it should always be this Haseena Malik for me;
in a thousand cities, a thousand houses, in foreign parts of the world where we may go together. In heaven or in hell. Only Haseena, my Haseena. No one else.... & I'll wait for her to realize even if it takes this lifetime I'll wait for her.

And neither she nor I have to ask if this was right? No one had to tell me, because this could not have been more right or perfect.]

HM: kahan kho gayi Aap? Aaj aapko ho kya raha hai? Are you upset till now Karishma?

Me: ha.... I mean na. I'm not upset. I'm happy, happy that you gave me your precious time, happy that you had allowed me to spend time with you.

HM: Iss baat ka jawab hum baad mein denge. Abhi bataiye, kaisa laga aapko yeh balcony?
.
.
Only then I noticed we were standing at this beautiful balcony where the set up Hasee had done was perfect. There was a wooden table with wooden tools & chair made with bamboo & of course she set the telescope. The sun was about to set.