The murder mystery (cont.)

Writer's POV:

It was already 5pm when they reached the office, they saw the Doctor was waiting for them & was very annoyed.

She said, "Accha khasa musium ghumne gayi thi lalla ke Papa ke sath, aur Aap logone hum e bula liya. Abhi dekha hi kiya hai, humne zindagi mein?"

[ **Yes, it's our favourite PUSHPA-JI but in a new avatar, as the forensic specialist. I'm keeping the essence of the characters but totally changing their roles, like Haseena as IT specialist & now Pushpaji as forensic specialist. Hope you would appreciate my thoughts & not mind ]

KS: Abhi bacha bhi kiya hai zindagi mein ! Aap please body ko dekhiye. Hum bhi chutti chodke aye hai. ACP Sir told me to call you, otherwise I wouldn't disturb you on your holiday.

After some chitchat Pushpa went to observe the body. The 3 of them were waiting on their desks, KS was having her coffee & called HM

KS: Hey! What are you doing? Your work is complete? Did you have lunch? What's miku doing? I'm missing Miku..

HM: yeah karishma, the last few touch up things left about this software I'm making. I'm totally exhausted working for the last 4 hours without any break. My eyes are aching due to looking continuously at the pc. I also had a sandwich at lunch. I'm too tired, I think I'm gonna take a short nap.
Btw what will you prefer for dinner, planned to have something special for dinner but no energy left

KS: no energy left for cooking or for anything?

HM: Ya Allah ! Please for God's sake try to think of something other than your 'fifty shades'

KS: it's your fault, not mine, you were so loving, caring & intense yesterday, that now my body, my mind, my whole self is aching for you, to be in your arms, to be in your embrace for every single moment.

HM: don't talk like that, there are people, what will they think?

KS: kyun? Pyar kiya to darna kiya! Besides these 2 Jadbuddhi will not be able to understand anything. Btw It'll take a few more hours, I guess at least 3 hours more. So I think you should sleep. I'll take something while coming home.
Btw ACP sir called Dr. Pushpaji You're lucky that your call didn't come.

HM: yeah! How's the case going? Any clue?

KS: No, we haven't found any identifying info except that he's rich & renown someone. His mobile was not found, so no work for you yet. Santu thinks it's due to some personal grudge but my intuition says it's beyond all that. Btw, did you notice yesterday's rain?

HM: yes! Why?

KS: So, only I didn't notice the rain. I was asking because the CCTV got broke during the storm

HM: you were in deep sleep from 1-4am as it was a tiresome day for both of us. Besides our house is soundproof, that's why you don't know. I was in your embrace, you held me tightly during sleep, but O was totally awake & thinking, was this happening in real life or it's a dream? That's why I couldn't sleep.
Anyways, I think someone broke the CC camera intentionally just before throwing the body at the road, as per your saying that he's rich, so definitely he had enemies, whether personal or professional. Tell Chita to take a written order from ACP Sir & remove the surveillance camera from there to my office. I'll check it.

SS came & said, "Karishma madam, Dr. Pushpa is calling, Let's go to the lab."

KS: They are calling me, so bye for now! Take rest.

HM: Bye, love you!

KS: hmm... You too..!
.
.
When they went to the forensic lab, Pushpaji said something very strange.

Dr.Pushpa: Can You see these marks on his right hand, marks on these areas are due to constant pressure by doing fine works for a long time, & these are not due to writing, so I think this body belongs to any surgeon.

And the killer has an extreme level of workmanship. He/she must be a surgeon or an assistant or anyone who knows surgery well & has a thorough knowledge of anatomy. When I cut all the sutures on his head, I found the upper part of the skull, which is called 'the vault' is broken & when I removed the upper part, I was shocked. I found no brain 🧠 inside the skull. His dissecting was very near & clean, he also closed the head very nicely.

KS: what! Okay thank you Doctor for the info. Thank you so much for coming on holiday & please say sorry to your lalla's father on be half of us.

KS: Chita tomorrow morning, first of all you'll go & get ACP Sir's permission letter & get the whole CCTV setup, HASEE, I mean DR. Malik will check all those.
And Santu you'll search in all the nearby thana, for all the missing reports, make a list & show it to me. Abhi hum ghar ja rehe hai, tum dono bhi ghar jao.

Dr. Pushpa: "Did You just address your senior DR Malik as 'hasee' ?

KS: yes! The way these two call you Pushpee when You're not around. Is that a problem?

Chita & Santu were running out of words, but then Pushpaji said, "that's not a problem at all, hum to unki umar ke hi hai, just a little bit older than them, so it's not a big deal if they call me pushpee"

KS: then it's also not a big deal if I address her as Haseena or Hasee, wo bhi humse 2-3 saal ke hi bade hai

Meanwhile, CC: Should I drop you santuji?

SS: that would be of great help Chita. Let's go.

KS: ok then, Bye everybody, see You tomorrow.
------------------

That's all for today. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share.