My city of joy

Writer's POV:
-----------------

The way she felt about Haseena passed all the tests for love and fitted all the descriptions.
.
.
.

Karishma's POV: (flashback cont.)
-------------------------------------------

HM: Karu?

Me: Ha, Hasee boliye?

HM: May I get to know, with what thoughts you are sinking repeatedly?

Me: Your thoughts !

HM: My thoughts! About what?

Me: About love... I mean, you were right! Love has no boundaries & no genders. Like I can fall for a girl & there's nothing unnatural like the way I used to think.

HM: okay. That's cool ! Lekin abhi bohot der ho gayi hai, lunch nehi karna Aapko?

Me: Ha, karna hai na Aapki saath.

HM: Kya khana pasand karenge aap bataiye...

Me: Oh, don't bother much Hasee, we can have sandwiches.

HM: Sandwiches!? Who even likes sandwiches? 🙄

Me: I don't know who likes sandwiches, but I like the girl who makes the sandwiches.

HM: Sorry! What did you just say?

Me: I said, I like the girl who makes sandwiches..

HM: That sounds a bit flirty Karishma. Are you okay?
.
[Me in my head, "No dearest tube-light, I'm not okay! I'm in LOVE with you, I have almost said it & still you don't understand & you term yourself as a genius! How Haseena !!]
.
Me: No, Hasee. Why would I flirt with you? It's just a line from a movie or series I cannot recall right now.  Sandwich making is easy & I don't want to give any extra load to you for cooking.
Though, It's true to some extent. You matter to me so much & I can do anything for you, you know that. So isn't it obvious that I'm very fond of you or I like you very much !

HM: Oh, toh aap aise aarehi thi that you like me a lot as a friend!

Me: Ha, as a friend.... hum aise aarehe the 🙄😠 (kuch nehi ho sakta iska)

HM: Toh hum banate hai. Pehle hum change kar lete hai. Aap bhi change kar lijiye Karishma. Is it okay, If I give you my clothes to wear?

Me: Absolutely.

She turned around to move towards her room but I pulled her by her wrist suddenly & she stopped. She was looking at my hand at her wrist & asked, "You wanna say something? Something must be bothering you, I can feel it ! "
.
.
Though my hands were trembling yet I gathered some courage. I looked into her eyes over her glasses. I removed her glasses, also her punch clip & her long hair fell back. I was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me.

When I came back into senses I saw she already moved towards the stairs & I imagined all that.
But there was an urge to see this divine beauty with her floating hair & mesmerized in her. She was staring at me.

Lagta hai Shivji ne hamari sun li. She removed the punch clip from her hair, combed her hair with her fingers & her long black hair fell down & she moved some behind her ears.
Arey yeh itni khubsurat kyun hai, Bhai !! Woh kya ek gaana tha,

"Hoshwalo ko khabar kya,
Bekhudi kya cheez hai?"

Aur yeh aise beech beech mein hum khud se baat kyun karne lagte hai! Nehi, pyar ki yeh side effect hume achha nehi lag raha hai....!
But you wanna know how she was looking at that moment? See! But nazar maat lagana, hamari sabse Anmol Hasee hai yeh.....