First round investigation (Continued)

Karishma's POV:

Falling in love is scary from every aspect. The fear of losing your loved ones, or the fear of losing the 'love' engulfs you. Being static is the most important thing here, the way Hasee's love is growing day by day, what if it starts to reduce with this speed? She's turning me into a dependent & vulnerable person. What if some day she will say those words again like before,
.
.
"Why don't you understand, I don't love you at all, I can't love anyone"
.
"But, I cannot live without you Haseena"
.
"Oh, please don't try to be overly dramatic! You can live without me, we do not need anybody to live or to die! It's all written in our fate, what happens with us, just go with the flow & you'll survive! & Please don't put me into this 'cannot live without you' thing ! "
.
"For the sake of God, please don't say any more words, DR.Malik. I cannot take your words anymore.. you don't even know how you are tearing my heart with your words!
& Why did you kiss me that day? Why did you ignite my feelings when you know you cannot be there for me?"
.
"You know the reason very well, Karishma"
.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you Karishma. But I know, you can process it! Humans can live with their miseries; & this period of vulnerability, you'll get over me very soon. Trust me!"
.
.
..............................

My chain of thoughts broke when Hasee asked,
"So, what's the detail that you got to know from the hospital?"

Me: Sorry, what did you ask?

Hasee: What were you thinking?

Me: About our old days, how rude, you used to be, like if I would die for you that time, it wouldn't matter to you much, isn't it?

Hasee: Karishma, I'm sorry for all those days. My heart was like a cold stone, which you had melted.

Me: The first time I saw you I felt an indestructible connection with you, & with time it grows, like I didn't even know, why I felt such connection towards you! Why were your simple words sometimes, used to make me so happy or hurt me so much!
I only knew that I had to be around you at any cost like my world started to spin around you!

Hasee: & now my world revolves around you, My Queen! Now tell me what you are gonna order?

Me: Isn't there any surveillance camera that you're talking like this?

Hasee: There is, everywhere but the canteen is noisy, & no one here has time to listen. Come let's sit here?

Me: Hey, why are you sitting beside me? Sit in front, so that I can have a good view of you.

Hasee: I thought to hold your hands that's why... wanted to sit beside. Ok I'm sitting there.

**My heart skipped a beat at her honest confession, like from this morning about her expression after hearing the idea of 'skipping breakfast'.

Me: Ok, you don't have to move, sit here.

I held her left hand but she gripped it very tightly & said, "Actually from this morning, I was badly missing you"

With our fingers tangled, we were waiting for the order to come while I was sharing every detail of today's investigation.

HM: Didn't you people go to Dr.Das's house?

KS: I had sent SS & CC.

HM: I think you should go there, they may miss something.

KS: Will you go with me? I mean I may miss something!

HM: only if ACP Sir permits.
.
.
.
Writer's POV:

After lunch KS & HM also went to Dr.Das's house. They had found SS & CC.

KS: Santu, bolo kya mila?

SS: Dr.Das has one permanent helping hand, Mr.Nandu, working for 10 years. He seemed benign. Dr.Das left home the night before his murder after a call on his mobile, in a rush. Nothing more significant. He couldn't mention who was on the call.

KS: The house was not as luxurious as it should be cause Dr.Das has a good salary, still he maintained a simple lifestyle. A person like him has the least possibility of cheating on his wife.

CC: Nandu said, he was married for 5years & had a good marital relationship with his wife Dr. Priya until one day Dr. Priya caught him, cheated on her. & Yes she's always an angry woman, on the contrary he was calm.

HM: KS, even if he was a good person that doesn't certify that he hadn't cheated.

KS called Nandu, and asked him about Dr. Das's acquaintances & they got to know he had few relatives who lived in other cities, his closest ones were his colleagues & his surgical team with whom he used to spend most of the days.

KS:Nandu, Dr. Das ka kisike sath affair chal raha tha kya?

Nandu: Aisa Bhabi ne bataya tha ghar chorne ke waqt. Jabse Dr. Sahab busy rehne lage, uunke bich ka pyar khatam hone laga.

HM: You mean, they used to be happy but love between goes at the same speed with which fame came in his life. When did they get divorce?

Nandu: 2 years back.

HM: Ok, took me to his study room & bedroom

While at his study room they got all the papers regarding the operations at the camp, searched in his bedroom but no evidence related to any other woman.
When HM opened his laptop got a very important file regarding all his success & failed case, she copied that file & took it with them.
.
.
.
That was all regarding the investigations. KS said to SS, about fixing a meeting with Dr. Priya when she would come back to the city & check Dr.Das's call list from the sim company.

HM & KS went from there & on the way towards their home, HM said, 'I've some pending work regarding the software updates, please excuse me Karu."

KS: When will you come back?

HM: As early as possible, after finishing my work. But I cannot say any fixed time now. Oh Btw, please provide food & water to Miku.
.
.
.
Karishma's POV:

I was very tired after the long tiresome day, I didn't know when I drifted into sleep, sitting on the sofa. When I woke up, 3 hours had already passed & I had got a bad neck ache due to sleeping in an abnormal position. I called hasee but she didn't come yet. Bob was standing there, & the camera on his head was on, like he was looking at me & it felt strange at some point when you found a robo is staring at you!

I asked, "Bob, can you make coffee?"

"No, I'm not programmed to do that" Bob replied.

I don't know why I asked that but I did: "Can you kill anyone?"

Bob: "No, I'm not programmed to do that"

**At that time, Hasee entered, our eyes were contacted & at the same time,
I got a call from the bureau. What a timing of everything! My bad!

I was afraid, Has Hasee heard what I asked Bob? She then came near me, sat beside me with her back rested against the sofa, relaxing her body; after washing hands & face like she always does & then looked directly into my eyes. I could read there was some kind of satisfaction in her eyes. She was about to say something, then my phone rang again, & I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Karishma Madam, we had found another female dead body with facial disfiguration; on the road. Her family came & identified her, she's a famous gynaecologist"

I said "What?!!!"

--------------

That's all for today. If you liked my story please like & comment. All of your suggestions will be prioritized. As it's my first story here in wattpad please ignore my mistakes including the 'typing mistakes'.
& I'm sorry for being irregular due to exams in 7 days. After that I'll regularly upload the chapters. There are lots of surprises for my lovely readers.