The dilemma

Karishma's POV:
--------------------

I went to see what Hasee fed Miku & how she eats? I want to learn from her, how to take care of Miku & to operate Bob. I know a little bit about instructing Bob but I wanna be a pro in all this, after all I should help Hasee in her household work, as it's a big house for one to maintain alone & then with all the AI (Artificial intelligence) facilities. Though I'm not a cat person, but I started loving Miku. Haseena is very possessive about Miku, & vice versa.... I came into her house many times, but she never gave Miku to me for cuddling, she said only she has the right to hug or to cuddle with Miku & me individually cause, what if me & Miku become way too fond of each other forgetting her?!

Oh forget to mention, it's not that I had shifted here yesterday, I'm practically living here for the past two & a half weeks, I mean on the 2nd floor, she lives on the 3rd floor. (That's another story not for today...) It is a big house for accommodation of 2 people, it's a duplex , she doesn't have any helping hand & is obsessed with cleanliness, so it's quite tough.
It's not that I'm complaining, our privacy is fully maintained this way. Moreover I love the silent embrace in her company, our cuddling sessions for hours, even before the marriage. Though on the first few days it was hard for her to process another person's presence, even if it's me, as she's a private person & used to be alone always.
She told me, she doesn't have any person EXCEPT ME in this world, that's the point which frightened me sometimes. What if I hurt her even unknowingly? I'll surely kill myself if I do that .... I was the one who fell for her first, but then she had fall harder, I can feel that. She refused me so many times earlier, even when she fell for me she resisted herself from coming closer to me, the fear of losing the loved ones makes things difficult for her, that's why she used to run from relationships, closeness, fondness & above all from love. My thoughts broke when Miku scratched on my forearm,

I shouted, "Dekho Hasee, khun nikal raha hai..!"

Hasee: It's merely bleeding Karishma, just a light scratch, You're overacting. Miku is a very good kitty. She never bites or scratches harder..

Me: like you.!?

Hasee: like me?! How?! Did I ever scratch or bite You? Rather it's you who made my shoulder & waist septic, it's itching till now, tum ho jungli billi..!

Me: I had done all that cause I can, not like you, who's acting as a pro but actually is just a cute, little, fluffy baby!

Hasee: I'm just a baby! Karu...,
about my capabilities, I can make you keep calling my name for hours if I want to, so don't mess with me!
.
She said in her husky tone & sucked my ear lobe for once & I guess I felt a contraction in my core. I was about to say, "Then I must mess with you !" as I was astonished at her boldness. She's really changing & it's good for our relationship cause I wanna cherish every aspect of our intimacy.

But the next moment she was silent, it was showing in her eyes that she was restraining her temptations, & said, "sorry! I shouldn't just...."

Me: it's absolutely fine Hasee, these feelings are very normal

Hasee: Is being aggressive normal?

Me: It's not aggression, it's the desire to be very close to our loved ones, in every possible way, & it's very natural when you're in love. Hasee, I want us to cherish every kind of intimacy between us, so stop resisting yourself, like you always do.

Hasee: Sorry, I can't Karu!
.
She paused for a minute..... then said,

"Give me your phone, I'll install the 'Bob operator app' & .......
.
Listen, I'll tell you the reasons behind this apart from being shy, which are restraining me, but not today. Let me, understand clearly first, what's going on inside my head!"

------------------

That's all for today. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share. & I'm sorry for being late for my exams.
I know it's a bit slow pace, but it was all about cherishing their moments in detail but trust this is hopefully going to be a roller coaster ride with twists.
It's my first fanfic & I'm not from your country but loved the show very much, actually 'Madam Sir' became very close to my heart that's why writing. So if I make any mistakes while writing hindi, please forgive me. Thanks for reading...