Ek Ajnabi Haseena se yun mulakat ho gayi

Karishma's POV (continued):

"The beauty of a woman is seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway of her heart; the place where love resides"
- Audry Hepburn

-Oh! these eyes of hers,
That makes me feel that the stars
are less shiny!
-The hair of hers,
Falls perfectly like it is a Crown!
- The lips of hers,
I wish I could kiss them all day!
- & when she laughs on a rare occasion
My world stops & stares for a while!

I started recalling our first unofficial date......
.
.
.

### FLASHBACK STARTS ###

It was a holiday in winter. I was so eager to see her smile that I couldn't even sleep the whole night for planning the whole day. But little did I know I was doing all that invested in love.

When I woke up it was already 7:20am, I got ready in a red oversized t-shirt, a pair of indigo denim with white snickers in a hurry as I was late.

I called Hasee & she picked up after two rings,

.
HM: Karishma where are you. I'm ready, waiting, come quickly. We can have breakfast together.

Me: We will have breakfast together but not at 'home', I mean not at 'your home'. I have another plan. I'm ready too. Just coming in 10 minutes.

HM: okay, jaldi aiye. Kabse intezar kar rahi hu aapka!

Me: itna intezar hai toh ek call nehi kar sakti thi aap? Yeh kya baat hai hamesha first call hume hi karna hoga? 😠

HM: Karishma hum call nehi karte kyunki hume achha lagta hai aapki call ka intezar karna.
.
*Without even looking at the mirror I knew that I blushed at her confession. This Haseena Malik is so different from the one at the office. I'm becoming addicted to this imperfect version of her.... Paata nehi yeh kya ho raha hai aur jo ho raha hai woh sahi hai ya galat!
.
HM: Hello Karishma?

Me: Ha... ji... Hum .. I'm coming in 5 minutes.

HM: but you just said, 10 minutes?

Me: Woh aap hum par chhor dijiye, you're waiting for me right, so I should come fast, rakhte hai.
.
I cut the call before Hasee could say anything. Sometimes I act so strange.
But I know, I like being with her, I like talking with her. I'm fond of her.

I went to her home in 6 minutes by cycling. My legs started to cramp. The way she was waiting at her doorstep as if she was waiting to welcome me.
She was in a red t-shirt with sky blue jeans & a pair of white shoes which is similar to me.