Camouflage?

Karishma's POV (cont.)
-----------------------------

Me: Jee rahe the kuch sapno ko haqeeqat mein.... Aapko jaane dene ka maan to bilkul nehi ho raha hai....

Hasee: Please don't make this harder for me Karu. Hum chahe ya na chahe, jaana to parega.

I then pulled her t-shirt a bit upwards & she said, "Abhi nehi Karishma, we don't have enough time"

Me: Arrrey, Aap aisa kyun sochte hai hamare baare mein. Hamara dimag itna bhi ganda nehi hai, ha hai thora aapko lekar but not this much. I was trying to see the injection sites.

Hasee pulled her shirt a bit to show the marks.

Me: bohot dard hota hai?

Hasee: Thora bohot, not extreme. Lekin darr lagta hai. Aur hum Aapko uss waqt bohot miss karte hai.

I ran my hand towards those marks & gave her several kisses near her navel at those spots.

Hasee: Karishma, don't.. I don't want to indulge in the moment now.

I didn't stop. Through the kiss I murmured upon her skin, "But I want you to indulge in this moment. While taking the injections just recall this moment of us. Aapko dard aur darr dono mehsoos nehi hoga."

I then came at her eye level & said,
"We're in this together & we'll overcome every grief & sickness together."

Hasee didn't say anything but pulled me for a hug.

Me: Hasee, I started loving you not even knowing what is what. Aapne kaha tha na, you don't have anyone except me; the same goes for me too after my mother's words. Now only You're all that I own. I have no one & I have nothing & I don't need anything except you. & I'm always gonna look at you that way & love you that way.

Hasee: I sometimes don't understand, how I got a lover, stronger than anyone? How perfectly she carries my love & the whole of me in her embrace...
Honestly, I've got a lot more than I thought, when I came to this place. But I have to go now. Time is running.

Saying this she got up from the bed. I too got up to help her, in case she needs anything.

Me: Abhi kuch waqt hai, Hasee. Dinner karte hai sath mein. Should I order dinner in this room or we can go downstairs & you can consider it as a date?
(I tried to cheer her but it didn't work I guess)

Hasee: I'm not that hungry now. I can have something light like sandwiches..

So, I ordered sandwiches for both of us & it arrived in 10 minutes.

She went to the washroom to get ready for the airport.
I also got ready. When she came back from the washroom I said,

"I'll drop you off at the airport. Please don't say no"

Hasee: But I've an office car. You don't need to come.

Me: I don't need to but I want to. Take me with you. Hum sirf Aapke saath kuch paal aur rehna chahte hai, I'll not disturb you, promise....

I then went towards her & we both sat right beside each other & started eating but none of us uttered a word. I was in such guilt, I literally ruined everything & she's sinking yet she's trying her best to cope up with all the mess that I had created.

Hasee: Don't be guilty Karishma, you had done nothing love, it was all written in my fate. & I was silent as I was eating, not that I'm angry or pissed off at you. You're my Sun, you should always glory for me!

Me: But how can I shine without you, you are supposed to be my sunshine 🌞

Our every conversation was ending towards grief, so to change the topic Hasee then said, "Can you please pass me this glass of water?"