You're the pain & the cure

Karishma's POV:
--------------------

(In between the training session, Karishma was lost in her own thoughts)

Why did Hasee talk to me like that in the morning? She used to handle all those legal matters by herself. Then why today she was trying to give me the responsibility of her assets?

What happened to her today? I should call the hospital to get the correct information cause she wouldn't tell me but something must have happened.

After the training session, I went directly to my dorm & called Hasee's medicine specialist,

Me: Hello Sir. I'm from CID

Doctor: Humne kya kiya?!

Me: No no Sir, you're getting me wrong. I called you regarding one of your patients, Haseena Malik. I'm her emergency contact & friend Karishma Singh. I just want to know regarding her current condition.

Doctor: oh yes! How's she doing now? She hadn't come for the follow up.

Me: what?! Nehi Sir, wo kal ayithi. Shayad aapko yaad nehi. Can you please check the records, Sir?

Doctor: yesterday due to some unavoidable circumstances I didn't do the chamber. Aur kuch kehna hai aapko?

** I was a bit shocked. Kya Hasee jhoot bol rahi thi humse? Aur kyun?!

Me: ok Sir. My bad. Have a nice day.

After cutting off the call I was very anxious & upset at Hasee. I then calmed myself & thought, she might have consulted a neurologist rather than an internal medicine specialist, as I've said so. I then called the hospital reception.

Reception: Hello! How can I help you?

Me: I'm from Karishma Singh from CID, I want some information regarding one of your patients Haseena Malik. She yesterday visited a doctor from your hospital but unfortunately I forgot his name. That's why I'm asking you.

Reception: ok Ma'am, let me check first.

*After a minute........

Ma'am Haseena Malik had an appointment with our neurologist Dr. Pandey yesterday. We cannot share any details over the telephone.

Me: ok, thanks. Can you please at least let me know if there were any emergencies?

Reception: No ma'am, routine check up

Me: Can I get Dr. Pandey's number

Reception: Sorry ma'am, I cannot help you with that. You can take an appointment if it's urgent.

Me: ok. Thanks.

Reception: Have a nice day!

I cut the call. So I was right about Hasee meeting a neurologist & not telling me that. Why does she always do that.! I was supposed to ask her but I was in anger so I waited to cool down my head. I called Hasee in the evening, after 2 rings Santu picked up the call. She was panting heavily. I was a bit shocked at that.

SS: Ka...rishma Madam, aaaap... Kaisi hai?

Me: kya hua? Why are you panting heavily? Aur tum DR. Malik ki sath kya kar rahi ho?!

Then I heard Hasee saying, "Laiye hume dijiye phone, thank You!"

Hasee: Ha.. . Karishma boliye!

Me: why are you two panting?

Hasee: O achha.... Kya baat hai? koi jealous hai?! 😜

Me: Nehi, koi baat nehi hai, kar kya rahi hai aap dono jo saas lene mein dikkat ho rahi hai?