A proclivity for DR. Malik

Karishma's POV:

We had our dinner mostly in silence, she asked me about the details of the case, but I totally ignored her questions, as I was concerned about her headache right now. I don't know why I'm having a bad feeling? I hope & pray that this may come out as a simple headache only. We will get further test results tomorrow.

If I start answering her now, she will think about the case all night, she must have a good sleep for long hours. When I looked at her I found her very sleepy. With her drowsy eyes she was looking at me, which I found very adorable.

I asked her, "Wanna have the eye drop now, here or at bed?"

She said, 'later, at bed'

I said, "I can pick You up too, if you are comfortable with that"

She said smiling, "Just look at you, I can't put all my weight on you?"

Me, smirking said,"As if you have never done that?!"

My sleepy Hasee replied back, "At least not when you're standing or walking!"

Now I started blushing, & took her to our room with support of my shoulder. She went to the washroom, I said, "please don't lock the door & if you need any help please call me, I'm standing here."

After a while she came back & went to bed, I gave her the medicine, the doctor prescribed & put the eye drop carefully & asked her to close her eyes. She asked me to feed Miku.

I said, "yeah, I remember, I have to feed Miku & charge Bob, put on the alarm for tomorrow morning. Anything more?"
"Btw I wouldn't clean Miku's potty if she had done that"

She smiled & said with closed eyes, "Ok, no prob, she doesn't do that at night & thank You for taking care of me & Miku. It felt good to see someone's concern & care for me"

I said, "that's why the vow says, 'in sickness & in health'. & wanted to give you all those- love, care, concern for so long, but you used to run from my love & kept me waiting for so long."

Hasee said, "because, I was a stupid nerd! Still you waited, thanks for that"

She gave her right hand to me to hold, like she always does. I held her hand tightly, kissed it & went outside the room...... When I came back from all those household works, I thought she slept, So I laid down beside her but she was still awake. I knew she wouldn't come up to me, so I went on her side and held her at her waist from back but not very tightly as she was sick, It may produce any discomfort. She then turned to my side, now we're facing each other, her eyes still close. She held my right hand & kept it under her cheek & asked, "Can you play that song on alexa?"

I asked, "About which song, You were talking about?"

She said, "If I lay here,
If I just lay here,
Would you lie with me
& Just forget the world?"

I know, through the song, she was asking me that.
Isaid, "Oh! Chasing cars by Snow patrol"

"All that I am,
All that I ever was;
Is here in your perfect eyes,
they're all I can see"

I uttered from the lyric as that was my answer to her but then noticed that my Hasee had already drifted into sleep. I was listening to several songs as sleep was far from my eyes. Unknowingly she had hurt me much today by not sharing about her sickness. We should be with each other but she didn't let me see her pain. Why it felt like I don't know her as much as she knows me, she loves me unconditionally but she's not fully transparent to me yet. Is it because of her being 'an introvert' or something else?