Cry out in weakness

ACP: How had he died? The serial killer killed him?

KS: No Sir, unfortunately I had to shoot him cause he shot at me.....

HM: Kya.....!? KarishmaAap thik to hai?
.
[Tears were almost at the verge of her eyes & trying her best she couldn't hide it]
.
ACP: Karishma tum thik to ho na?

KS: yes Sir. I'm absolutely fine.

ACP: What happened, Karishma that you had to kill him?

KS: Sir after my classes, I heard the whole thing from officer Rajveer & I thought to join them as it's our case too.
When I searched the second suspect's house, luckily I got a mobile phone & found the first one's current phone number & traced his current location. I also searched the location history of that phone & found a place which was exactly the same as the first one's current location. So, we went in a hurry. That place has a sterilisation machine, some gas cylinders & finally found them. But the first one came from behind, attacked RV, took his gun & aimed at RV, then I aimed my gun at him.

But I wouldn't shoot him if I knew he was such a bad shooter. His hands were shaking, it was very obvious as they were not professional. In fear, he shot RV which just touched my right arm & immediately I shot him.
Aab aap hi sochiye Sir, jo kisi aur pe nishan lagaye aur woh hume lag jaye uska aim kitna bura hai. Humne self defense mein goli maar di.

ACP: But Karishma you could just shoot him at his hand, why did you kill him?

HM: just a sec, Sir.... Karishma aap ko goli laagi hai? You just said you're fine !

KS: woh... Ha... Baas chhu ke nikal gaya

ACP: where are you now?

KS: In the emergency, but no need to worry Sir. I'm absolutely fine. They removed the bullet & gave only 2 stitches & I'm fine.

ACP: You have got stitches & you're saying you're fine ! How ridiculous!

KS: Sir, I would wear these stitches as my pride. No worries.

ACP: But you should have shot him in his hand or leg or somewhere else. Btw where did you shoot him?

KS: At his chest, not his head. So don't worry. I also aimed at his hand but missed the shot.

ACP: okay, this is cool, you must say that because they will interrogate you. & Feel free to ask for my help.

HM: All that happened because of me.

KS: Nehi, aapki wajay se kaise?

HM: Because of that handkerchief all these suspicions on you started.

KS: it's not like that Ha.... DR. Malik. Rakhte hai aab. Pain killer diya hai, nind aaraha hai. I'm going to sleep & my phone would be with RV till then.

HM: Okay. Stay safe

ACP: Stay safe.

They cut the call.

ACP: Karishma might be in trouble. Uus aadmi ka zinda rehna zaaruri tha. Santosh tum RV ko call karke puchho second suspect ka confession Mila ya nehi.

SS: okay Sir.

She called & got the info that the interrogation was going on & he'll inform later.

HM: Sir, I've a request. I want to go to Mumbai. Karishma may need me. [Her voice was shaking]

ACP: But DR. Malik we need you here.

HM: Sir, I would take my laptop & will complete all of my work & I would come by tomorrow noon. Please let me go Sir.

PJ: Sir please jaane dijiye na unhe.