The calmness before the storm

Karishma's POV:

The kiss was deep indeed, we poured all our love in that kiss though it was not enough. We got separated when Hasee was badly in need of air.

I said, "I want to hold you close.
So we can cry out with loving!
But I know you're pissed off at me"

Hasee: I'm a little bit annoyed but not pissed off. This is just a phase, & I know we will pass it too. We can even try for a fresh start. It's a great idea. You used to complain, I'm unromantic. This time I would be, very romantic. Just imagine, I'll write you letters & you'll have to reply back to me. Sometimes I'll send you surprises, I may even come to meet you, then you can hide me in your dorm-room & we can do romance hiding from everybody. I'll act like the best GF of this world!

I know my Hasee is sobbing in pain, yet trying to be strong in front of me. But Hasee's wishes were very lively, I was lost in her world of imagination & unknowingly I was smiling with so much pain inside. Then I said, "But you already are the best wife of this world"

Hasee: Nope, You're the best wife! Now let's go for lunch.

Me: No, I don't wanna go anywhere where I can't hold you in front of others.

Hasee: Ok, then hold me in front of others. Today I'm gonna be reckless & damn care. Let's go Jaan!

Me: what did you just address me?

Hasee: I called my wifey 'jaan', is that a problem Mrs. Karu?

Me: That's not the problem, the problem is now I'm getting in that mood?

Hasee: you mean, fifty shades?

Me: No, this time it's more than fifty shades!
.
Though I was not in that mood, I was just pulling her leg to see her reaction.
.
Hasee: I cannot help you with that cause we don't have much time. We only got a lunch break.

Me: Ok, let's go!

We then went to a fancy restaurant, had lunch with little chitchat there, then Hasee had pulled me towards a corner where there was no-one & kissed me on my lips. It was the shortest kiss ever.
I said shamelessly, "But I need more of you"
Then she took me towards the washroom, can't believe we, the serious CID officers were going towards some washroom to make out! We were acting like teen-agers but I was enjoying every moment. When no one was there, we went inside a small washroom. Hasee started kissing my neck. It started with light pecks, then gradually it became intense. She started sucking on my skin & whispered, "This lavender fragrance of yours..... It's maddening! I can never get enough of you" I moaned as her whisper was echoing through my skin but she pressed her fingers tightly at my lips to stop the moan & whispered again, "ssshhhh... If we wouldn't be here, I would love to hear your moans but here is a risk of getting caught & we have a reputation, so you have to stop making these sounds honey."

I pulled her by her collar & sucked her mole at first, then started kissing her, this time it was full of passion & thrill. I'm sure I was having an adrenaline rush! The fear of getting caught during making out is thrilling! Hasee was pushing herself more & more into me. I was having so much pleasure, then I noticed she was pressing her knee towards my core & that sensation was so much pleasurable. My hands were roaming inside her shirt on her back, almost clenching her back muscles; due to the pleasure she was giving me or due to the desire of getting more of her, I don't know! Her right hand was behind my neck & left hand was at my waist, pulling me more towards herself. I started to explore every corner of her mouth. This feeling was inevitable! For those moments I forgot everything except the name 'Haseena Malik' which my brain was moaning, though I was silent. Then I came. She noticed it as my body got relaxed.

I was a bit ashamed by that! the Kantap-Queen Karishma just came by making out!
She then whispered in my ears, 'it's okay for the 'Kantap-Queen Karishma' to come this way!
Actually it's ok to come for you in every possible way if it's by me, don't be ashamed, love. Don't forget that the Kantap-queen is 'My Queen' too...!

I was having difficulty while talking due to heavy breathing; yet I whispered in my broken, husky voice, "You're my dream come true lover, Do you know that? Your politeness at the peak of every intensity is overwhelming! It reflects that your love is poured with respect"

Hasee: your love for me is overwhelming, now I'm going out, come after cleaning yourself. I'm waiting outside.

Whispering this she got out of the washroom & started tucking in her shirt & then splashing water in her face when I came out. For the moment we totally forgot in which situation we were stuck in; but as our eyes met through the mirror, the pain of separation again engulfed us. I could clearly see my Hasee is in grief, looking into  her eyes.

I then said,
"You would rather throw stones at the mirror?
I'm your mirror & here are the stones"

At that time my phone rang, it was Santu's call, I said, "Ha, Santu bolo"

SS: Karishma Madam, Dr. PJ is looking for you. She said that Dr. Anjili was killed first by overdose of some anaesthetic drug & then her uterus was removed. The details will be discussed after your arrival. Btw Madam please took DR. Malik with you too, she has some important works to do.

Me: yes Santu, we're coming in 10 minutes.

----------------

That's all for today. I think some of you may find this make-out session disturbing, but you know very well, this story is always in favour of 'sacred love' between our beloved KarEana & not any cheap lust story. They were badly in need of each other for the moment that's why it's here.

Anyways, feel free to share your thoughts on this with me. & don't forget to like this part to encourage your faithful writer.
This is not only a love-story but also has many layers, stuck in my head, only  your encouragement will lead me to write further as it's my first one.....