Safety blanket

Writer's POV:
----------------

KS: That was Dr. Shivani. She works as a neurologist in this hospital. I told about her earlier. She helped me that day.

HM: Hmm... Okay.

KS: Kya?

HM: Kya..kya?

KS: why are you so silent?

HM: I came yesterday to Mumbai & again I had to come today, feeling a bit tired. I guess I'm getting older.

KS: You shouldn't have come this far twice, back to back Hasee. I'm fine. On the contrary You're the one who needs rest.

HM: I don't need any rest Karu, I need you to be okay! You had promised me that you would take care of yourself, like I'm taking care of myself for the sake of us. We're not just you & me anymore.

'Taqleef hota haina aapko jab hume dard hota hai?
Toh utna hi taqleef hume bhi ho rahi hai,
Aab kya, roye dhoye, natak karke dikhaye, tab yakeen hoga aapko?'

Isn't it all your thoughts too? & you're doing the same thing. Either way I'm hurt Karishma. I feel guilty when I don't share my sickness entirely with you & I feel so heavy hearted when I see you in pain.

KS: I'm sorry Hasee.

HM: Karishma, being safe is better than being sorry.

KS: Hasee, come here. Sit beside me.

Karishma's POV:
--------------------

It was yesterday, I had her & yet I became greedy for her touches. Now that I know, it was not due to Pethidine but her that I'm feeling this much aroused. But, no it was not the crave for being physical, rather it was for having her around, maybe a hug, maybe I want her to be tangled with me, nothing more.

After my words, like a good child Hasee came & sat at the edge of my bed. But she didn't come closer to me, not even looking at me. I had tried to sit but I felt a sharp pain in my arm when I tried to put my weight on my hands.

Me: Aaaah...

Hasee had made such a grimace that I had to believe that she can feel my pain

Hasee: What happened Karu? Why are you trying to sit?

Me: Toh aap hamari kareeb kyun nehi aarehi hai?

Hasee: Sorry I was lost in my own thoughts. Hume yeh saab achha nehi lag raha hai, aapko aise dekhna. What I'm feeling right now I cannot express.

Me: Hamari paas aiye, hume gale lagaiye. Hum samajh jayenge. I want to feel you.

Hasee then went to lock the door, opened her shoes, lifted herself on the bed, I made a little space for her & she laid down cradling me.

Hasee: Is this comfortable Karu? Please let me know if you feel any pain in your arm.

Me: I miss being your little spoon. Aur waise bhi abhi to woh saab natural painkillers kya kehte hai uuse, Endorphin release hoga, abhi pain to nehi hoga na.

Hasee: Arey wah, you still remember the names!

Me: I remember every single word of yours & every single act of yours because you're the love of my life.

Hasee then said nothing just buried her face more into my neck. Her nose traced my neck skin, followed by her lips. She was pressing herself more into me but in a gentle way.

Hasee: It was just yesterday when I got indulged by your lavender like fragrance & now I crave for more.

Me: How can you get the lavender smell? I'm all sweaty, I came directly from the crime scene. I'm feeling dirty & you already have hygiene issues.