The little version

Karishma's POV:

(continuation of prev part)

I couldn't hold my tears after reading this, so I called her,

Hasee: Hello

Me: I love You a lot Haseena Malik. You truly are my crown!

Hasee: Karu, your voice is shaky! Are you crying? What happened?

Me: Yeh to khushi ki aasoo hai, Aapka shirt aur note mila. It was very touchy.

Hasee: It's touchy, cause you have made me feel deeper emotions! The way I feel for you, I have never felt for anyone Karu! The impact you have on me, no one else can ever have!
Now please don't cry!

Me: okay!

Hasee: And Karu, I..... I was trying to say earlier that, please never hesitate to share your fantasies with me! You're my wife, & It's my duty to fulfill every wish of yours.

Me: Sorry, I didn't get it!

Hasee very shyly said, "I mean,... You were talking about showering earlier! My request is, please demand for your fantasies, demand for your wishes, I'm always with you to fulfill all of your demands.

Me: Hasee, I don't want to do anything in which you're not comfortable!

Hasee: I'm comfortable with you about everything. Please do ask for things!
.
Her tone clearly said, that she's upset with herself regarding my demands! What can I say to my fallen Angel to assure her that she's the best one for me in every aspect.
.
I said, "Hasee, my fallen Angel, flung out of space; You're my crown, you're my pride, you're my sunshine 🌞, just stop worrying cause you're already perfect for me. I was just kidding at the taxi...!
I'm lucky to have you, I don't demand anything more... & about my fantasies, I know you'll fulfill all that. I'll tell you if I want anything, before I come back home.

Hasee: At least 7 days before, okay?

Me: Haha... Okay 7days! 🤣🤣, now Bye love. I'll call you back when the dinner comes.

Hasee: Bye, wifey!

Hasee usually doesn't address me as 'wifey' except when she longs for me badly.

I texted her, "where's my Miku? I miss her....😭"

Hasee: Miku's saying that he's missing his Karu-mumma. Honestly he was looking for you.

#Hasee sent me, a photo of Miku

I replied back, "Miku is as cute as his Hasee-mumma! Both have such innocent magical eyes, that I get lost in them!"

Hasee: 🤣🤣
Your flirting tactics are cute!

When my food came, I called her,

Me: Hasee, camera on kijiye, my dinner had arrived!

Hasee: wait till I reach the dining space.
Ha.. aab dekhiye!