In my arms is your safe heaven

Haseena's POV:

I don't know when I slept, I must be very tired. When I opened my eyes my favourite view was there, my Karu sleeping. I again noticed her big eye-lashes like after our first night.

I miss this scenario, the view of my Queen after opening my eyes. Karu then slowly opened her eyes & smiled at me. I murmured, "If love is the only essence of life, my life will be full of lavender till death, isn't it?"

I know she couldn't listen to my whisper from this distance being so dizzy!

Karu: Did you say anything?

Me: How're you feeling now? The doctor had discharged you. Agar aap thik hai to chale?

Karu: I love you a lot.... 💙💙

Me: Me too.

I couldn't say more. I'm so grateful to Almighty that Karishma is well now. Purposefully I was avoiding looking at her injured arm. I cannot see her in pain. So, I looked into her eyes.

Our eyes got locked like usual for what seems like a thousand years. My Karu was looking a bit flushed, was she still aroused? It must be due to Pethidine but then why does my breathing get rugged like she hitched my air for an instance & I have to go near her to breathe.

Before I could understand my feet started moving towards her. When we were inches apart I hugged her.
I hugged her tight & she hugged me back. I missed taking her in my arms. I couldn't resist myself anymore & why would I? She's my wife, there's nothing wrong in feeling this way towards her.

I kissed her cheek & then chin. Right now she's not smelling like lavender. Her skin tastes salty yet I moved further. I kissed along her neckline & the journey stopped at her shoulder. The kisses were unchaste. I then murmured keeping my mouth there which was echoing from her skin,

"I told you,
I would run through the world,
Till the end of time,
To see a glimpse of yours,
In the moonlight!"

Karu: How do you know that I was thinking about the day we watched the full moon together?

Me: I don't know that. I remembered, me saying this line to you that day & see, I came for you! I told you, I don't want to be the moon but I wanted to be the shooting 🌟 star.
I was so stupid that time that I couldn't understand that I belong to You.

Karu then sat on my lap & started pulling me more towards her like she was also craving for my skin. She then kissed me back at the crook of my neck but she didn't get much access due to the collar of my shirt & got a bit annoyed. I then opened the first button of my shirt & came nearer to give her better access.

Me: Sorry, you wanted this? Now you can do the things easily which you wanted...

Karu: Is it the thing which only I want & not you? Why do you always act so submissive Hasee? Your eyes also get darker but you always ignore your demands. You act like only this 'Karishma Singh' matters.

Me: Because this is the truth Karu. Only Mrs. Karishma Singh Malik matters.
Submission is not weakness, rather it is a form of peaceful acceptance of willingness to give your wholeself to your lover.
Like sunshine comes from the sun, not the sun from the sunshine? & You're my Sun. You had burnt yourself enough to reach me, but I won't let you do that anymore.

Karu: ok..ok. much serious conversation for today. Now we should go to my hotel room. We both need to rest & more than that we both need eachother's embrace.

Then I called Rajveer to drop us towards Karu's hotel & then the nurse to help her change.

Me: Karu, I've called the nurse to help you remove this patient gown & wear your clothes.