The symphony of love

Flashback continued in Karishma's POV:
-------------------------------------------

One of the boys stopped her cycle & the other three were around her encircling her. She got a bit afraid.

One of them said,
"Kya bawal hai yeh ladki.
Iss ko laga dala toh life jinga lala"

2nd: Chalo hamari saath, maiya kasam, tumhe bhi khush kar denge, aur hum bhi khush ho jayenge.

I came running towards her & the cycle fell on the ground. I shouted,

"Abe o topalog. Jindagi se sammamdh kharab ho chuka hai ka?"

I then pulled the collar of the one who said 'Maiya kasam' & said,

"Aur tum, yeh jo maiya vaiya Ka department hai woh hamara hai,
Tum zyada maiya ka chhaiya maat karo,
Nehi to tumhari maiya ka daiya kar denge, Aur tum hamari paiya pe honge,
Ka samjhe?"

The 3rd one laughingly said, " Dekho yeh Lilliput jaisa bodyguard kaun palta hai!"

They were laughing at me. I thought to threaten them to some extent. But not to do any harm.

While laughing, one of them pulled Haseena by her waist with much force & rubbed his nose on her neck.

It was the first time when I saw fear in her eyes, there was fear & disgust. I always wanted to read her eyes but definitely not this way....

I didn't want to be unapologetically brutal. But galti kar di un logone.
Aur hamara dimag ghum gaya puri tarha se. Aur hamara luck to dekho, there was a metallic pipe fallen on the road. I just took it aur itna mara un logo ko, itna mara, aur kitna haddi toda hume bhi nehi paata....!

I broke the nose of the one who rubbed it on Haseena's skin by kicking & went on kicking for several times until there was a fountain of blood oozing from his nose.

Then I started kicking continually on his fingers which touched her waist.

"Kaise chhua tumne Haseena ko, kaise... batao kaise?"

I was continually shouting & kicking his hands. I almost crushed his fingers.

That was the moment when I felt someone started to pull me by holding my waist & it was Haseena.

Her grip was firm on my waist & I clearly felt goosebumps on my skin at her touch.

HM: Karishma, mar jayega woh !

Me: Hume farq nehi parta, chhua kaise woh aap ko?! Tu to beta gaya aaj....

Phir ek laath lagayi humne but then Haseena more firmly pulled me by my waist to stop me....

HM: Chaliye abhi yaha se.

She was successful in stopping me this time & we started cycling again but this time in the direction towards her home.

I thought Haseena would be fragile but in reality I was more fragile than her. I couldn't digest the fact, hamare hote huye kisine hamari Hasee ko kaise chhu diya! Aur hum kuch nehi kar sake.
.
Wait, did I just say, 'hamari Hasee'?!
.
But Haseena broke my chain of thoughts by calling me.

HM: Karu, thane chalte hai, report likhani hogi.

We went to the nearest thana & FIR likhayi. Aur Haseena ne photo bhi dikhai unlogo ki.

Me: When did you take the photos?

HM: When you were insanely kicking them.

After completing all the formalities we went out of the Thana & was returning towards her home.