The journey

It's sad to leave the people
You wanted to travel with,
So You wish from God to hurriedly send you back in the arms of your protected ones....!!

Karishma's POV:

I was missing Hasee badly, so I was trying for a random chitchat with Dr. Shivani which I usually don't do.

Me: Dr. Shivani, it's my pleasure that you recognise me.

Dr. Shivani (SP): Actually I didn't know you before, but a colleague from my hospital at Mumbai recently got killed & I saw your interview on TV on that matter.

Me: May I know your colleagues name?

SP: Dr Anjili Mishra, the Obs Gynae specialist!

Me: Oh! So you know her?

SP: Not that much, she was on surgery faculty & I'm from the faculty of Medicine. My chamber is at 7th floor, & her's is on 4th floor. Sometimes we met at the canteen or at the lift, that's it.

Me: Can you please tell me more about her? I mean as much you know, if it's not a problem.

SP: I don't know her personally as I've mentioned earlier but I heard that she's a good Doctor & a good surgeon. I sometimes refer patients to her & those patients say that she's very well mannered & polite. That's it.

Me: waise, aapko kabhi surgeon banne ka shauq nehi hua?

SP: Nehi, ye kaisa sawal hai? If I wanted to be a surgeon, I would be! But medicine always fascinates me. Btw medicine is tougher than surgery, we have to read a lot than surgeons. You know Miss Singh that was quite a rude question to ask!

Me: I'm sorry Dr. Shivani. I didn't mean anything to hurt your feelings, I actually don't have much knowledge regarding doctors. So, may I ask, in which subject you had major?

SP: Oh you mean, post-graduation? I'm a neurologist!

Me: Aapka koi achha dost hai, heart specialist? Actually a friend of mine recently having high blood pressure with eye pain, & Doctor said she has raised eye pressure too...

SP: Had she consultanted any doctor? Cause these are some serious issues, & if raised blood pressure is not controlled, people have risk of Stroke!

Me: what? Stroke!!

I got very worried now about Hasee, how can she manage everything alone. What had I done! Why I took this decision of separation earlier! I started praying to God that -

"if any of these bad things are written in her fate, please rewrite it on my fate, but please protect my Hasee from every danger, kyunki taqlif hota hai na uunko, woh sehen nehi hota humse"

SP: kya baat hai Karishma Singh? bohot gehra yarana lagta hai? You were totally lost in thoughts.

Me: Can you please tell me, which doctors deal with stroke patients?

SP: Hum, I mean neurologist & internal medicine specialists too sometimes.

Me: Great! Then can you tell me, how to prevent stroke?

SP: zyada kuch nehi, they have to control their Blood pressure at lower level, reduce stressful lifestyle, do exercise, avoid sedentary lifestyle, avoid oily & fat containing foods etc.

I started saving all her advice on my phone's notepad, then I noticed her, staring at me!

SP: who's that person? May I get to know about whom you're so caring for?

Me: Woh... Woh hamari best friend hai! Aur kuch important?

SP: if they had any previous history of stroke, that would increase the risks and complications. So, they are in CID too?