The first murder mystery (cont)

Prologue:-

Hi my lovely readers! Did you people forget about the murder mystery? I was so lost in KarEena that I almost forgot. Today's chapter is gonna be about the old murder with some karEena touch. KarEena's background story will be discussed later.

Writer's POV:

KS went to prepare breakfast while HM went to take care of Miku & checked on Bob. A strange thing she had noticed, that Bob's front cam was off but the microphone was on. HM called KS & showed her how to switch off both the camera & mic. from the phone.

After breakfast both got ready for the office, seeing HM in white shirt & formal pants, KS lost words.

HM: kya hua Karu? Wanna say something?

KS: It would be better if you could change the shirt.

HM: Why? What's wrong with it?

KS: Nothing is wrong. You are looking drop-dead gorgeous! Anyone can die by your charm! Most of the people already have crushes on you.

HM: Haha.. they'll run away, if they ever get exposed to my actual boring personality, only you have the patience to tolerate me...
& Jealousy a childish thing Karishma! At the end of the day I belong to you only.

KS: We still have 15 minutes. Can we just go to the balcony & spend a few moments there?

HM: Yes of course! You go there, I'm coming in 2 minutes.

KS went to the balcony. The picturesque from there is beautiful. It was not a sunny day but not a gloomy day either. HM came & hugged her from back but as soon as they realised they're in public viewing angle, they came out from each other's embrace. There was a moment when their eyes met, & in the next moment, KS whispered,

"I think we should go inside"

HM nodded positively & as soon as they came inside, KS pulled HM by her collar & started giving kisses all over her neck & then on the exposed part of her collar bone.

HM: Kya hua? Bohot pyar aa raha hai suddenly?

KS: Aapne hamare liye shirt change kiya? Though maroon is also looking good on you.

HM gave a small but decisive kiss on her lips & then whispered huskily in her ears,"Aaj ke baad, hum wo shirt sirf aapke samne hi pehnenge & that is also without these" showing her pants

"Aaj ke baad, hum wo shirt sirf aapke samne hi pehnenge & that is also without these" showing her pants.
KS's face became crimson red after this statement.

HM: You're blushing hard Darling! I guess it's ok to be possessive sometimes.
You like me wrapped up in that shirt, so from today that view of me, belongs to you only. & I like you wrapped up in nothing but by me only. So, please preserve that view, only for me; for this lifetime!

KS was speechless for a moment. Haseena leaves no chance to astonish her! How could she always say such intense things with such politeness?! HM is always 'fire on ice' in these situations, she melts & burns her at the same time...! When KS regains her consciousness, she finally says,