A glimpse of yours

Karishma's POV:
---------------------

## FLASHBACK CONTINUED ##

Hasee was having the sips of hot chocolate in between while entangling our fingers & then said,

"For years I've been alone; though life was not miserable but with you I feel alive again. Happiness is right here, right now, with you. This is why you're my best friend"

Me: One thing I know about you is that You're paradoxical. You want to be happy but you think about sad things all the time. You say you don't care but you care too much deep into your bones. That's why you get hurt more often.

Hasee: hmm... You're right! I'm paradoxical. But you're... You're...

Like this flannel, You give your warmth to keep me away from the cold!
& I like the way
your thoughts are so bold!

Your words are a breath of fresh air,
Like no one had ever called me
The human form of a 'teady-bear' !

Me: So, this was a rhyme?

Hasee: shayad...! But let's not just talk about us. Let's talk about the moon!

Btw have you finished your hot chocolate?

Me: yeah.

Hasee: Then give me your cup.

*But her eyes were saying something else not graspable to herself but I know what she needed, me or my embrace. Hope this time I won't mess up. I gave her my cup & she put it aside.

Me: Hasee, your eyes were saying something else.

Hasee: Nehi to! Kuch bhi to nehi ! Karishma, why are you always so focused on me when I cannot even reciprocate half of the time?

Me: Because, I never feel so happy,
Every time I see this sparkle in your eyes 😍

Now don't talk much..
Lay here with me,
Hold my hands,
Let's see this moon with our bare eyes!
.
.
I don't know without any hesitation, without any judgement why she always agrees to my wishes!

So, we lay side by side on the mattress. Both of us were looking towards the moon.

Me: You know, I have never done this with anybody. Now tell me what you wanted to say about this moon.

Hasee: Me, neither. I've never wasted my time on these things...

Me: So, we're wasting time ?! 😠😑

Hasee: Yes!

Let's waste time
Chasing cars,
Around our heads!
I need your grace,
To remind me
To find my own!

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Me: it's one of my favourite songs too, 'chasing cars' by snow patrol.

Hasee: Please play this song !

Me: Okay!

While playing the song I told her,
"I've an intuition, that we'll listen to this song again together, some other day.
We will live this moment again"

Hasee: Maybe.

Me: I've one question. Would you search on the crowded streets to get this view of the moon?

Hasee: No. The moon is 384,400 Km away from us. So, we can easily visualize it from our balcony. Why would I waste my time on the street?

Me: Ohho, Aapka kuch nehi ho sakta... 🙄😒