Bill kaulitz

I put my headphones over my ears and started to jog as I jogged past my neighbour's house I saw someone out side lighting a cig. I smiled and they started to walk over I slowed down and pulled my headphones down to my neck.

'Hey I'm Bill Kaulitz are you my new neighbour?' He chuckled

'Yeah I'm Lilly Stone just moved in yesterday' I replied

'Well welcome sorry for all the music you hear late at night but you know what it's like being famous' he giggled

'Wait your famous!' I blurted out, I smacked my hand over my mouth as I blushed with embarrassment.

'Yeah don't worry haven't you heard of tokio hotel ?' He said as he started to blush at me.

'Wait what I was obsessed with you guys I'm so sorry I didn't even recognise you I haven't listened to tokio hotel since well since my mother died' I said sensitively.

'I'm so so sorry Lilly I didn't mean to make you upset' Bill said with comfort in his eyes. He gave me a big tight hug.

'It's fine don't worry it's not like it's your fault' I let out a big laugh and so did he.

'Catch you later Lilly I need to go' he said softly

'Same got to get running' I giggled

'Bye' he shouted as he walked away.

'Byee' I shouted back as I started to jog off.

He was so sweet. I could feel a little butterfly flying around my stomach.I ran down the road and stopped at a bench to get my cell. I searched until I found my old playlist of tokio hotel. I switched it on and it started with monsoon, I felt so warm and safe as I listened to it.

1:34
I arrived back home and jumped onto my bed, I quickly get into the shower to wash my hair and body free from my sweat. It was a hot summers day,middle of August. I opened the shower door and heard Schrei coming from next door, I started singing along in German. God who knew how I knew the words but I did anyways. I dried my hair and curled it, I opened my closet and got out my low waisted jeans and my short sleeved top. I pulled up my thong,jeans and then pulled my top over my bare body. I finished my makeup and put on my converse. I grabbed my cell, wallet and keys . I walked outside and still sing along with tokio hotel next door I hadn't noticed that they stopped playing to see who was singing. Bill and Tom ran out of the door then followed Gustav and Georg.

'Hey Bill' I shouted over. His jaw dropped and he walked over to me.
'Was that you singing' he asked

'Yeah?' I said and laughed awkwardly

'OMG that is so good' he said excitedly. I awkwardly smiled and told him that I had to go shopping as I didn't have much food in the house. We said bye and I drove down the drive waving at him. I could she Tom staring at me and playing with his lip ring I rolled my window down and said
'You boys want to come to mine when I'm back and drink?'

'We would love to ' bill said before anyone else could even answer.

'Perfect see you soon boys' I said before driving off, something compelled me to say that and it was annoying.