Shower

*LILLYS POV*
I opened my eyes and orange and yellow beams shone into my eyes, I blinked a couple of times before opening them fully. I looked up to see Tom snuggled into me peacefully asleep, I gave him a kiss before getting out of bed. I felt something grab my hand I turned around and it was Tom.
'Please stay just a bit longer' he pleaded

'I need to shower Tom' I replied

'Let me shower with you like' he said as he sat up naked, he began to trace his finger down my body from my neck to my thighs but enough pressure to make my heart explode.I didn't say I word I just took his hand a led him to the bathroom it was risky since it was across the hall so we quickly ran there.
'Lils is that you ?' I heard Maddie say

'Yeah Mads just getting in the shower' I said giggling

'Can you and Tom be quick breakfast is on the table!' She shouted up laughing
'How does she know' Tom whispered to me looking freaked out, I laughed and said it's a girls thing.

I turned that shower on and waited for it to warm up. I looked at Tom who was admiring my body once again, I walked over to him and I pulled at my thong. Almost telling him to pull it off, and he did not surprisingly then he unclipped my bra. He traced his fingers up my tits and then started sucking on my neck. I giggled because it was ticking me, little did I know he was making his name out of a hickey.
I turned to him and gave him a "stop that" sorta look and then he walked over to the shower. I got in after him and we started to make out, I put my tongue into his mouth almost immediately and he ran his fingers down to my clit making me squeal like a child. He looked at me before his fingers entered my body making me shiver once again, god he was good , good enough for me, too good to be true. I was building up an orgasm constantly trying my hardest not to moan, I buried my head into his neck holding the other side with my hand. I squeezed the back of his neck almost scraping his skin, then all of a sudden I let out the loudest moan. I couldn't control myself,it felt too good. I had butterflies in my stomach once again. I finished and then he helped me wash my hair and he scrubbed my back with soap helping me shower, I did the same.

Walking down the stairs was almost a walk of shame as me and Tom where in there almost an hour. Mads and Bill where sat on the couch playing with each other and when me and Tom got downstairs they both looked up at us and started laughing. Then Mads let's out a massive fake moan, I walk over to the couch picking up a pillow and I threw it around her head making her shut up almost immediately. The give her a dirty look then we both burst into laughter, me and Mads have been best friends since primary she is practically my sister by now she was there before all of the abuse and before well before my mother died.
12:30

'COME ON GUYS' Maddie screamed up the stairs at me and Tom.
'COMING!'I shouted back

'Yeah I'll make you cum' Tom whispered to me as we walked down the stairs. I turned around and gave him a big kiss before walking off to find my shoes.