Shock

Short chapter I'm sorry guys🫶🏻🫶🏻
————————————————————————
'Lily your pregnant!' Bill shouted extremely exited. I looked at Tom who was in shock
'Tommmm' I squealed. He looked at me in complete confusion. He looked scared, he sat down on the bed and started to hyperventilate.
I climbed on to his lap facing him, I kissed him roughly.
'Tom this is a good thing every thing is going to be okay' I smiled and held him tightly. He still didn't say a word, I felt bad. Maybe he didn't want this or maybe he was scared.

*TOMS POV*
I wanted to be happy I really did but I couldn't move I felt paralysed. She sat on top of me roughly kissing me, I tried to kiss her back but I couldn't move. I couldn't hear anything now I couldn't feel anything mentally or physically. Bill walked over to me and grabbed my head.
'Tom snap out of it!' He demanded
'I'
'Tom baby speak?' Lily said that made my heart ache.
'I'm so happy!' I managed to get out
'Tell your face that' bill said as he pushed my head back and stormed away. Lily just looked at me in confusion, I felt horrible for acting like this. I looked at lily who was tearing up, I cupped her sad face in my arms and kissed her so passionately and softly as she sobbed.
'Why are you crying' I asked
'Bc you don't want it' she sobbed
'of course I do lily don't be silly'
' well you don't seem like you do'
'I do honestly but I'm just scared' I said as I got up, I grabbed her legs and she tightened her grip around my waist. I was practically holding her like a baby and we walked down the stairs to tell Maddie. As we entered the kitchen Maddie gave a strange look which made me laugh.
'Mads I'm pregnant' lily said as I let her down
'Omgggggg lilyy' Maddie shrieked. 'I'm so happy for you guys' she cried. She got up and hugged lily then she surprisingly hugged me. She smelled of sweetness like a daisy, she was warm and made me feel good. God how I adored Maddie.
They sat down together and chatted while I went to find Bill. He was in his room still doing makeup.
'Hey'
'Hi'
'You alr'
'Yes'
'You sure'
'Ugh how can I ever lie to you, I'm not fine I think it's shit that you acted like that to lily after what I've been through.
'Yeah i know bill I'm sorry I'm just scared' I confessed
'Yess I know that Tom but I'm happy for you guys' I smiled before walking away, I couldn't believe that I was going to be a dad I couldn't wait!