Panic

I wake up to the sound of chatter, lily was still asleep with her tits out. I laughed and kissed her forehead before pulling the covers over her and leaving the room. I walked down the hall into bills room, he was sat there doing his makeup. I sat down in his bed.
'Bill'
'Tom'
'I've fucked up'
'What have you done?'
'Lily I think she's' I couldn't finish
'Pregnant?' He asked
'Yeah' I broke down. I was just so scared and if I lost the child or lily I don't know what I would do. Bill got up and hugged me, he smelt of leather and cigarettes. The most comforting smell. Heard movement from my room and I freaked so I ran into the bathroom, I could hear Lily calling for me. I locked the door and turned the shower on I looked at myself in the mirror. I had fucked up. She might not even be pregnant. I DONT KNOW!

*LILYS POV*
He ran down the hall and into the bathroom, he was crying. Did I do anything I was freaked out, I walked into bill's room.
'Bill'
'Lily'
'What did I do'
'Nothing he's just scared'
'What do you mean' I asked 'scared of what?!'
'He doesn't want anything to happen to you or the baby'
'Well we don't even know if I am yet'
'Take a test?'
'Okay' I walked out of the room and downstairs and out the door. I grabbed my keys off the hook and unlocked the car, I drove to the first shop and bought a test. I had to cover my face since there was paparazzi, I ran into my car and quickly drove back home. I then ran upstairs and into Toms room, he was sat on the bed looking at his cell.
'Tom come with me' I said as I grabbed his hand leading him into the bathroom. I pulled out the test.
'Turn around' I laughed. The whole time Tom didn't say a word. As I finished peeing on the stick I put it on the side. Tom sat on the side of the bath just staring at me, he then reached out and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him. His arms where wrapped around my waist and his head on my stomach, I played with his hair and we were just in silence.
I was so nervous I didn't want to look at the test so I didnt.
'Tomm I can't' I said
'What do you mean you can't?' He asked
'I'm having mixed feelings, I don't think I want a baby!' I said as I started to cry. I had so much anxiety about this.
'Same' he said as he pulled me down making me sit on his lap. He gave me a few kisses which led to more kisses this led to sex in the shower.

*TOMS POV*
I was so scared for this I did and didn't want it.
Lily felt the same way that was good in some sense, I couldn't help but kiss her. She kissed me back, I felt the same as last night. I wanted to fuck. This feeling is constant since mum died, it's unhealthy but I feel like I can heal better.
We got out the shower and both forgot about the test, we walked back to my bed in a towel. I was ready for round 2, but was she.
'Ready for round 2?' I asked with a grin.
'Tom I'm tired' she whined
'Fine' I said as we got changed.

'Tom, Lily' we heard bill shout. My heart dropped. Me and lily looked at eachother, we knew that he found the test. I couldn't move. He walked into the room holding the test.
'Lily your'

*TO BE CONTINUED*