Puking

5 days later

I woke up to the sound of puking, I shot up as fast as I could and ran out my room. I ran into the bathroom where Maddie was being sick and bill was rubbing her back to make her feel better.
'Bill what's happened' I said panicking
'I..I don't k..know' he stuttered
'Shit well it's probably food poisoning' I said reassuring them both. I had a funny feeling about this.
'Bill you go get Mads some water yeah'
'Okay' he said as he sprinted off to get some water.
'Mads you don't think your' I was cut off
'Noo lily I'm not I can't be' she cried
'Okay it was just a thought Mads it's just food poisoning' I said as she started to get up and walk away. I stormed out of the bathroom and back to bed where Tom was peacefully sleeping, I tapped him on the shoulder and he woke up.
'Are you alright lily' he said
'Yeah I am but I don't think Maddie is' I whispered
'Why what's happened' he said worryingly
'Well she's being sick and j can't be food poisoning because we have all ate the same food' I was cut off again
'Wait you don't think she's' he said
'Yeah I think she is, they've banged so much the past couple days I wouldn't be surprised' I said giggling. Tom laughed and then we just cuddled.

I was woken up again but now it was a voice.
'Lily'
'Lily!'it screamed, I tried to get up but I couldn't I felt paralysed. I was stuck laying on my back all I could see was the ceiling.
'Lily!' It hissed
I was trying my hardest to move but I couldn't, it was like a force was holding me down. I tried to scream but nothing was coming out, I could finally move my eyes. I looked around and saw Tom who was still in bed, I felt relieved to see him there. The voice had finally stopped and then Maddie came running into our room.
'Lily are you okay are you having another dream?' She asked
'I..I ..it was ..dad..sscreaming my name again' I finally got out.she threw he arms aground me and reassured me, Tom had woken up to all the talking.
'Lily are you alright?' He asked with fear in his eyes. Maddie let go of me and have me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I moved over to Tom and just hugged him.
'Yeah I just get these really bad dreams about him and he screams my name and I can't move but somehow Mads knows when it happens' I stuttered
'Ohh yeah well don't worry I'm here to protect you my love' he said
'I love you Tom' I said. Omg I just I love you, we hadn't said that to each other before.
'I love you too' he said. The words just sorta glided out of his mouth, it sent me a shiver through my chest and into my stomach to form butterflies.

Me and Tom both got up and has a shower, he washed my hair and scrubbed my back. I washed his braids and we messed around with the bubbles. We laughed and got out then we went to the bedroom and got changed. Bill and Mads were messing around in the kitchen when Maddie had to run to the bathroom and puke. We were all so worried for her.
'Mads are you alright' Tom said running into the bathroom
'Yyeah I guess' she stuttered.I walked into the room and gave her a hug before leading her into her bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and closed the door.
'Mads you have to consider this you might just be pregnant' I said softly
'NO WAY!' She shouted and then bursted into tears
'Mads' I said while hugging her.
'Should we at-least do a test just in case you are?' I asked. She nodded and then I walked out of the room and went straight into my bag and found a test.I brought her to the bathroom where she took the test. There was a knock at the door.
'Maddie can I come in?' It was bill and he sounded upset
'Wait bill not right now' she said as she started to tear up
'Bill we will be out in a minute' I said trying to comfort them both.