Victorias secret

A few months had gone by and I had been applying for many modelling companies because I had always had a passion for it. One day about mid-afternoon I got a phone call.

"Hello?' I asked
"Hello is this Lilly stone?" They asked
"Yes this is her"
"Perfect, you have been accepted into Victoria's Secret modelling"
"Oh my gosh Thankyou so much" I tried to hold in my excitement
"Your first walk is next week see you there"
"Okay thank you bye" I said as I hung up.
Bill was staring at me, he then smiled
"Bill guess what!" I shouted
"Whatt"
"I got accepted by Victoria's Secret to model" I screamed
"Oh my goddd" bill screamed as he got up and hugged me. Tom then walked into the room, he had just been in the shower. His towel was wrapped around his bottom half and his top half out, god his muscles where amazing. But the sad think was that you could see his marks on his arms, it always made my heart ache. My face had dropped as I saw how bad they were, I hadn't even noticed that Tom was walking over to me. He gently grabbed my chin and pulled it up.
"I'm all better now my love" he smiled
"I know but it just hurts" I huffed holding back tears.
"I know i know" he said as he bent down and kissed he so gently.
"What you guys getting excited about?" He asked
"Well Lilly is a model for Victoria's Secret" bill blurted. He was so happy for me and that was so cute.
"I knew you would get in I mean look at your" Tom said as he looked as my body. It made me smile. He was so gentle and good to me, he was more than I could ever ask for.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to the couch where bill was now sat, Tom sat down and pulled me on top of him. Tom was still in his towel but I didn't care, I had my face buried into his neck. His sent felt like home and it made me fell so bubbly and warm. He had one hand on my back and the other was on my ass, but that wasn't the only thing. He kept on sliding his fingers under my tiny shorts, it made me giggle every time. Lucky bill was led down so he couldn't see what was going on, I gave Tom a few kisses on his neck but they slowly turned into hickeys. Tom hand was now in my shorts and he was playing with me, I couldn't help but hold my breath. If I moaned and bill heard it that would be the most embarrassing this ever. I grabbed a hand full of toms braids and I slowly started to thrust, Tom then moved his free hand a placed in onto my hand and pulled it away from his hair. I was panting and I knew that bill had heard but I couldn't help it, my head was still buried in his neck. I was now shaking because of who much I needed to make sound, but I couldn't.
"Tom" I panted into his ear
"Your okay" he spoke loud and clear. I had one hand around his neck and my other hand was on my mouth.
"What..if bill... hears" I struggled to say
"I don't care let him" Tom said very openly. I took a glance at bill who looked at us mortified. He couldn't fully see my face because I had my hair covering it.
"Can you guys like do that in private or something" bill said
"Oh shut up bill just because you don't get any women" Tom laughed. Bill then huffed and started to get up.
" don't be too loud" bill whined. He then looked at me strangely.
"Lilly are you alright" bill said in a panicked tone.
"Yeahh" I practically moaned. Bill then ran away and I felt a sense of relief, and I did what any normal human being would do. I let so much noise escape my mouth, but I was still shaking. This has turned Tom on because I could feel his boner but that made my body feel even better. I felt like I was about to explode, it was so good.Tom then pushed me onto the couch and had climbed on top of me, he started to pull my shorts down. I unwrapped his towel and threw it on the floor, Tom then pulled my tank top over my head and then continued to stare at my breasts for a good minute.

I already wanted to be dom so I pushed Tom so he was sitting, he gave me a confused look. I then sat straight on to his dick, he winced which made me even more excited. He grabbed my hips and pulled me forward and then backwards, I continued doing it as his hands moved. One was on my back and the other was wrapped in my hair, I went faster but Tom didn't seem like he was enjoying himself.
"What's wrong" I panted
"Can I try something" he asked with a smirk which made me confused.
"Sure" I laughed

                                    —•—
         *Bills POV*
I heard screaming coming from the kitchen but these screams didn't sound like moans. I was so confused and scared about what I was about to walk into. I entered the kitchen to see Tom and lily doing to most unholy shit I've ever seen!¡ I screamed and ran out. I then heard Tom shout
"Get out!" He was panting. I was literally fucking traumatised. I didn't even know that that was a sex position, I wanted to cry. I feel so mortified and concerned, and Lilly didn't even look like she was liking it. God Tom is a ligit sex machine!!!!