TOM!

Sorry I was on hollybobs 👁️🫦👁️😜😜
————————————————————————
As we arrived back home I grabbed all of my bags and threw them on my bedroom floor.i collapsed on to my bed and before I knew it warm arms wrapped them self around my waist. I turned around to see Tom snuggled up against me, his eyes shut and his cologne filled my lungs. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the forehead, he then opened his eyes and smiled. Tom then found his way to my lips and before I knew it we were making out,Tom was being aggressive and kept on holding me down. I wiggled and squirmed under him, this made him more eager.

I panicked and tried to push him off me, his whole body weight was on me as he made out with me. I had now pulled my head back away from him and I kept on pushing him back.
'Tom' he went in for more
'TOM' I snapped. He pulled away and gave me a confused look
'What' he asked
'Tom just stop you know what your doing' I said angrily. He scoffed and then got up, he grabbed his shoes and walked out the room.
'For fuck sake Tom come back!' I shouted. He didn't listen he just continued to walk. It felt like he only wanted me for my body and to have sex with me I hated this cold version of Tom. It made me feel so sad and worthless, but yet I felt bad for him. He was grieving and I knew how that felt.

Next day

I walked into mads room and saw her and bill fucking, I quickly ran out and shut the door.
'Get out lily!' Maddie groaned
It wasn't my fault she left the door open how was I meant to know.I walked downstairs and out the door to find Tom, I walked into his house and into his room.
'Tom?'
'Huh' he said half asleep. I opened the door and climbed on his bed. I wanted to speak to him but I knew all he wanted was sex. He already had his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb. He smirked at me, I then sighed.
'Tom look we need to talk'
'About what?' He asked
'I feel like all you want from me is sex and is you don't get it you don't speak to me' I sighed
'I want sex bc your so good at it and I miss the feeling' Tom admitted "horny fucker" I thought.

I then climbed on to tom ready to give him what he wanted, he smirked as I went in for a kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth( I wasn't really a fan of it) I reached and opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. I threw it at him as I got off and started to strip, I then looked back at Tom who was still led in bed. I climbed on the bed and let him get inside of me. As we thrusted tom closed his eyes and pulled my hair pulling my lips to his. I whimpered and moaned into his mouth, my body felt amazing. Every nerve in my body felt like it was about to burst, tom was grunting and moaning.
'I'm' I couldn't even speak because of how out of breath I was
'I'm going to cumm' I said out of breath
'Me too' Tom smirked and he grabbed my hips making me thrust harder. I was exhausted yet felt so alive, I hoped that after this Tom would go back to some what normal.