Malibu

walked into the supermarket and went straight to the drink isle, I picked out some rum, vodka, Malibu and some shot glasses. I had more alcohol back at home that I had taken from my farther.
3:04
I got back home and set everything up I had shot glasses on my counter and all the alcohol in a pile next to the glasses. I had snacks out in the table. I went up stairs to clean my room, I had the radio playing down stairs and I could hear ready... set... go playing. I jumped up and down and started singing along. I opened my closet and pulled out a sexy black dress. I squealed and pulled it over my ass, I slid a tight push up bra on and pulled the dress over it.

5:30
I had just finished putting my hair in tighter curls and redoing my makeup. I had smoky eyes and pink lipstick on, I put my black heals on and all of I sudden I heard a knock at my door. I ran down stairs and opened it to see Bill,Tom,Gustav and Georg staring at me in amazement. I giggled and welcomed them in.

'Wow your house is lush' Bill said while looking around.

'You look gorgeous' I heard a voice say, I turned around to see Tom looking down at me. I looked up and smiled, Tom started to smile play with his lip piercing.

'We brought drinks!' Gustav shouted as he walked over to the counter and placed his drinks next to the ones I brought. I giggled and walked over to the drinks looking at what he brought.

'Good choice Gustav!' I exclaimed. He turned around and smiled. I looked back at Tom who was examining my body like it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.
I giggled and walked over to bill who was pouring drinks.

'Bill what you drinking?' I asked still looking at Tom who winked at me sending butterflies straight to my stomach.

'Vodka and coke' he said smiling at me.

'Good choice I think imma get a Malibu and coke , what drinks do you guys want?' I said looking at the three boys sat on my couch talking.

'Me and Gustav will have some rum thanks' Georg said with a warm look in his eyes. I winked at him and started making them.

'Tom what do you want?' I said as sexy as I could.

'Umm what are you drinking' he said back in such a voice that gave me tingles down my spine.

'I'm having Malibu and coke want some?' I said seductively.

'Sure princess' he said with that's same voice.