Sick

Tour was over and Maddie was 6 weeks pregnant, her bump was just starting to show.

'What if the paparazzi see my bump?' She asked Bill
'They won't, here put my coat on' he said and gave Maddie his coat.The past couple of weeks have been a blur I've been too focused on making sure Maddie is safe from harm. Me and Tom haven't spoken much and my dreams have been getting worse, Maddie doesn't even know when I have my dreams anymore. I started to overthink everything, every little detail.
'Tom' I said
'Lily ?' He responded
'What's wrong with me' I said and bursted into tears.
'What nothing why would you think that?' He said in shock
'Well you have just been really quiet and not yourself did I do something?' I asked
'Noo I am just trying to process things, you haven't done anything my love.' He smiled
'Okay' I said and gave him and hug.
'I love you lily'
'I love you too' I said and we started making out for the first time in two weeks! We had just arrived back home. I missed my own bed and I couldn't wait to see bill and toms parents. They were like parents to me, I loved them. As we got off the bus, I grabbed my keys from my house and poured my bags inside. Me and Nannie went straight to the couch and just sat down and relaxed. Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg all, went back into the house, and unpack the stuff.

About an hour later me and Maddie had fallen asleep on the couch. It was 12:15 when I was woken up by Maddie being sick. She hadn't made it to the bathroom this time. I told her to go up to her bedroom and I'll sort it out. I cleaned it up and then I heard a knock at the door, I open the door to see Bill crying.
' Bill, are you alright?' I said
' no I told my parents about Maddie being pregnant' he cried
' well what did they say?' I questioned him.
' they said that we're too young and they think we should get rid of it' he said
' well let me speak to them they love me I think' I said laughing
' thanks, Lilly , you're the best' he said laughing back
' I think you should check up on Maddie she's just been sick again' I said
' okay where is she?' Bill asked
' she's up in her room' I replied. They walked past me, run upstairs to check up on Maddie.