Last night

'Soo Mads what did you and Bill get up to last night?' I questioned Maddie

'Oh you know stuff' Mads said lying . I knew when she lied , she would look at her feet and fiddle with her hands.
'OMG you had sex !' I screamed. She smacked her hand around my mouth, I shouted in pain.

'Shut up Lilly !'Maddie hissed . She was pissed when she said my full name.

'Whatttt no biggie !' I exclaimed 'So Bill where are we going? And why do I have to bring my swimsuit' i questioned
12:45
'We are going swimming silly' Bill laughed
'That makes sense now haha'i giggled. We listened to the radio and chatted. Finally we were there, it was a private swimming pool(thanks god imagine all of those girls trying to get in Toms pants !) . We got out of the car and Tom came straight to my side and played with my back pocket, giving me butterflies. Me and Mads went to the bathroom to change.

'OMG LILS'
'WHAT'
'I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO SLEEP WITH BILL!'
'BABE I GOT TO SLEEP WITH TOM AND DID YK'
'WE VERY LUCKY BITCHES NOWW'
We both squeaked like little girls, once we finished getting changed,we walked out of the bathroom. Bill and Tom were already in the pool having fun. I jumped in then followed Maddie, I swam to Tom who was giving me a " fuck me now" look which made me shiver.

'You look sexier than I remember' he said biting his lip
'Omg your hickey is so bad' he giggled. I had completely forgotten about it until he said that. I went bright red in embarrassment he laughed and splashed me with water I grabbed his shoulder in an attempt to push him under the water. That back fired and he pushed me under water instead, I came back up choking on water. Tom grabbed be a have a a few pats on the back making me cough all the water up, I laughed and then swam over to Mads who was splashing around with Bill.

'LILLY'
'WHAT'
'You have a fat hickey on you'
'No really'I said joking around she giggled then splashed me with water.

2:34
We all go out of the swimming pool after some make out seshes and games.We walked back over to the car then all of a sudden Maddie screamed.
'SHOTGUN' and giggled. Bill smacked her ass almost saying well done. I laughed and got in the back with Tom, he pulled me up on to his lap. Making me face him again, his dark eyes stared into my bright blue eyes. I shivered and my teeth started to chatter due to the coldness. He rapped his arms about me giving me a tight squeeze, then he reached into a bag and pulled out one of his black jumpers. I lifted my arms as he pulled it over my wet hair, it smelled of his cologne. God his cologne was good.I cuddled up to him as I pulled the hood over my hair. He started rocking my hips which made me laugh at how cheeky he was being. I could tell he was horny and he could tell that I was too.

'Lilly, Mads' Bill said softly,making my heart race at the thought that something was wrong.

'Yeah' me and Mads jinxed.

'Me and Tom where thinking if you guys wanted to come on tour with us since we are back on tour next week?' Me and Mads squealed and both agreed.I was so excited to go on tour with them!.