Drinks

I giggled and turned around and winked at him. I turned back and finished making the drinks I carried them over to the boys who where making there selfs at home.

'Thanks you umm I'm so sorry I never got your name' Georg said with a sweet look in his eyes , I giggled again and said

'It's Lilly' I said softly

'Well thank you Lilly , come sit down' he said with a smile. I looked where to sit bc they had taken up most of my couch, I looked over to Tom who was examining my body again. He released I was staring at him.

'Come hit here Lilly ' he said and pointed at his lap.

'Tom !' Bill snapped 'Get to know the girl then getting her to sit on you!' Bill said angrily

'It's fine Bill I get to know him and sit on Jim's giggled, then I realised how much of a slut I sounded like. I didn't care. As I sat on Tom I could feel his heaving breaths on the back of my neck,sending me shivers to the back for my spine once again.As Bill and the other boys spoke me and Tom got to know each other, he was sweet but I could tell he was a player. It hurt because he was so nice and I thought that I could have a chance for a split second. As I laughed and drank I could feel a hard lump on my inner thigh. I moved around thinking it was his phone or something until he grabbed my hand. I knew exactly what it was after that, I laughed and looked at him. He swing my legs around him so then I was facing him, I felt so warm and comfy.

'Right who wants to do shots!' Bill said as he got up from the couch.

'Meee' I shouted, Tom grabbed my hand and whisper into my ear 'you can't get up yet princess you get me to exited silly' he continued playing with his lip ring.

'Wait Bill I do shots once I finish my drink' I said lying.

'Suree' Bill said side eyeing me , I laughed. Then Tom started tickling my inner thighs making my heart pump harder.I shivered and then he whispered to me 'you like that?' His hot breath sent shivers down me again. I looked up at him and winked, he grabbed me by the chin and pulled me into his lips