Maddie was sat on the floor by the door and I was sat in the bath tub staring at the test. I couldn't believe it! I didn't want to scare Maddie but she had to know.
' Mads'
'No I don't even want to know' she whispered
'You have to know' I said getting frustrated
'Bill will dump me if I am' she said as she started to cry
'I don't think he will' I said
'IM LOSING MY SHIT!' She screamed 'I need to know but I can't bare to think what would haven if I am'
'We'll have you been using protection?' I said
'Well I don't know we have but the night we got together we didn't' she gasped and started to cry even harder. I heard footsteps coming to the door and then a loud bang.
'Lily open this door right now' bill shouted. Maddie got up and I unlocked it and then walked out letting Maddie lock it.
'Bill let's go talk yeah?'
'NO I want to speak to Maddie now !' He demanded
'Later now come with me' I shouted and I pulled him into the kitchen. Gustav, Georg and Tom were all sat in the living room and didn't even know that we were in the kitchen.
'Bill have you and Maddie been using protection?' I asked
'Well I think so' he said worried
'Are you 100% sure you have been?' I questioned him
'Well one night we didn't but I pulled out in time I swear I did!' He started to really panic
'Oh shit' I said as Maddie came out of the bathroom holding the test.
'FUCK' bill screamed and punched the wall. Tom came running in then followed Gustav and Georg.
'Bill what the fuck are you doing!' Tom screamed. Maddie ran back into the bathroom crying even harder.
'Lily sort her out I've got this' Tom said as he grabbed Bill and pulled him into Gustavs room which was the closest to the kitchen.
'What the actual fuck is wrong with you!' Tom spat at Bill
'Oh my fucking god she's pregnant' Bill started to cry I could hear his panicked breaths and it made me feel horrible.

'Maddie open the door now' I shouted and the door came flying open due to her kicking it. She was sat in the bathtub crying, she moved over and I climbed in with her. She was led on top of me and I had a hold of her arms and just hugged her really tightly. Both Bill and Maddie were bawling, I knew that they didn't want this but they would both feel way too guilty if they got rid of it.