Kisses

I turned the tv off and followed him into the bedroom. He was led on the bed with his top off, he gave me a glare before signalling me over to him. I walked over to him and climbed on the bed, I had forgotten to shut the door so there was a crack of light peaking in. I led down next to Tom who huffed at me.
'What?' I asked
'Nothing' he replied. He was horny, it was funny to see him like this so I just had to tease him.

I climbed on top of him and he put his ands on my hips, I thrusted up and his eyes widened.
'Do you like that?' I whispered into his ear. He squeezed my hips almost saying yes, I thrusted again and he tightened his eyes shut and put his head back. As I thrusted again his grip loosened and I felt his boner, Tom went bright red and covered his face with his hands.
' I love when your hard' I whispered into his ear making him even more aroused. Tom pulled my top over my head and unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. He stared at my tits for a good minute almost as if he had never seen them before. I knew how to make him feel good, he hated that I was so good at it.

Tom flipped me over onto my back, he kissed my neck and made his way down. Past my tits and to my bellybutton, he stopped at my bellybutton and looked up at me almost for approval. I grabbed his chin and pulled him up back to my lips, I knew that he was craving my taste but I had to tease him more. I pushed him off of me and off of the bed, I undid his jeans and pulled them down. He pulled his boxers off and threw them on the ground.
'Fuck me has your dick gotten bigger ?' I asked him
'No you have just been missing it' he scoffed. I giggled and pulled him back on the bed. I kissed him on his neck and made my way down his body. Licking and nibbling his skin, I got to his tip and kissed it so gently. I looked up and Tom, his head was curled back and he had a tight grip on the bed sheets. His cock filled my whole mouth, I missed it more than usual. I felt it throbbing in my mouth, I giggled and continued going down on him.

'Imm gonna... I'm ... gonna..... cum!' He stuttered.
'That's fine' I said as I pulled away teasing him even more. He grabbed my head and pushed it back down on his cock making me choke, I pulled his hand away from my head and continued going up and down.
'FUCK' Tom screamed. I felt a warm thick substance fill my mouth I pulled away and swallowed it, I then went back for more. Satisfied Tom grabbed my chin pulling me away from his dick, his eyes were wide and he looked evil. This look turned me on!

I jumped on his dick making him wince, I laughed at how cute he looked.
'Fuck I just want you inside of me!' I whimpered. Tom smirked and pulled my shorts off of me and then my red Lacey thong. I jumped on his dick letting gravity pull me down. Tom moaned and pulled on my hair, he was enjoying this as much as I was. He flipped me on to my back and started thrusting faster and faster, I went limp underneath him. I didn't realise that I missed having sex with him this much. I was trying to told back my moans so I didn't wake up Maddie and Bill. I started to shake because I needed to moan so bad, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I let out the loudest moan that Tom started to laugh, I playfully hit him and pushed my self on top of him. I moved in pace with Tom and followed his movements, we went up and down. Tom was moans so loud that I was scared that we woke up Maddie or Bill.
'Lily!' Tom shouted
'Wwhat?' I said out of breath
' I need to be on top I'm gonna cum!' He shouted.We flipped around and he pulled out in time, he ejaculated all over my stomach. I wasn't very happy.
'Oh god Tom' I moaned. He smirked and wanked to get all of the cum out. He put it back in and we got into the same rhythm as we were before. Tom grabbed the sheets and wiped the cum off of my stomach. I kept on moaning his name, this made him even more horny. Tom turned on to his back letting me ride him again, when all of a sudden I heard my name being called. I freak out and stop riding.
'Lily?' Maddie said as she pulled my door open.
'Go back to bed Maddie!' I shouted ' I'll speak to you in the morning love' I said slowly rocking on Tom. Maddie walked out and closed the door.
'Fuck that was close!' I scoffed