Marry me

We got back home and everything was pretty chill, Maddie and Bill were happy me and Tom were well alright but he was pissed. It was because I wanted a baby and he didn't. Kayla sat down on the couch as I looked for an apartment that she could stay in, I had found one not far from my house and told her. She totally freaked out.
'What you want to send me away! You mights as well drive me back to dad he at least wants me' she screamed
'Kayla you can't stay here I don't have space!!' I shouted back
'Fine I'll call dad to come pick me up!'
'Fine' I said. I stormed back up stairs and sat down on my bed. There was a knock at my door.
'Come in' I said
'Hey lils you okay?' It was Mads
'Yeah I just can't deal with her being here I thought I was being helpful and that she had changed but she hasn't' I said
'She's a junky and you know that' Maddie said. She was right Kayla was only here to find some drugs.

                           - Few days later -

Dad had picked Kayla up and I felt bad because she was so upset about having to say goodbye again. I physically couldn't stand being around her as horrible as it is she brings back bad memories. I was glad she was gone to be honest, I just wanted live to be normal again. We were all getting ready for bed when Tom grabbed my hips and spun me around.
'Lily marry me' he said with a grin on his face as he continued spinning me round and round.
'Tom marry me!' I exclaimed and I grabbed his broad shoulders trying to spin him round, I failed miserably. I love Tom more than words could say

*TOMS POV*
I was going to do it, I was going to propose. I have been thinking about it for awhile now and I think I should. Me and lily have been dating for almost 5 years now, and it has gone by so fast. I love lily more than words could say. I have been having thoughts about having a baby and I'm still shit scared but I want to hive it a try.
'Lils'
'Yeah?'
'I've been thinking and I want a baby'
'Ahhh' she shrieked. She was so excited and I could tell. Mads and Bill came running into the bathroom.
'What's happening is everyone okay' bill said panting
'Yess' me and lily squealed. We then both ran into the bedroom, I was 100% unsure about this but i knew everything would be alright. Lily jumped onto the bed, I felt more and more nervous. I tried to make my self think that we were just having normal sex but I felt so nervous.
'Tom' she whimpered. I was turned on now. Aghh! When she whimpers my name. When she moans my name it makes me want to fuck her precious little body as hard as I can.
I jumped on to the bed like a vampire, I pulled her lips to mine. We ruffly made out for what felt like hours, she was then sat on top of me rocking her hips. Making me even harder and harder.
'Right' I groaned as I picked her up and got up, I then placed her on the floor so she was standing up facing me.
I moved her hair back behind her ear as I whispered the most sexual thing I could think of.

I then started to strip her, I was ready and I wanted this night to never be forgotten. She was so delicate and fragile god! I just wanted to break her. I pulled her top off leaving her bare breasts on show, I then picked her up and threw her on the bed. I pulled my top off and unbuckled my belt and that made my pants come down leaving me in my tight grey boxers. I climbed over lily sucking her tits as I made my way to her mouth. I planted a few more kisses on her neck,shoulders,tits. Then I pulled her but shorts off of her legs and threw them to the side, I then pulled her lacey blue thong off. Fuck her body was so good this made me crave her even more. She pulled her self up the bed and I pulled my boxers off, my boner from earlier had gone. FUCK I thought, I was so embarrassed. Lily grabbed my hand and pulled me to her she then made her way on top of me and grabbed my cock making me sweat.
'Be careful or your not getting any!' I said as I grabbed the bed sheets. Unsure with was lily was about to do she pulled her hair tye off her wrist and put her hair up. I smirked knowing exactly was she was about to do.

She started going up and down with her hand slowing going faster and faster. She was trying to get me hard and it worked! She then stopped making me whine about her touch, lily then sat on my dick making it slowing go inside her. We both moaned so loud I couldn't control myself she just felt so good. She was riding it as fast as she could but it wasn't fast enough for me to be able to cum.
'You hhave to ggo fasterr' i some how manage to say.
'I cant' she moaned. I then turned her over so I was on top now, I then pulled her to the edge of the bed making her stand. I turned her around so she wasn't facing me I then pushed it back in and she completely arched her little back. As I pumped her guts she literally screamed my name. God she was so fuckable. I fucked her as hard as I could, making her and I moan at the top of our lungs.
'Fuckkkk' I yelled as I started to cum
'Ughh' she moaned. I grabbed more hair from the back for hair and pulled it making her go back I then our lips were going crazy for one another. As I pulled out I pulled my boxers about over my tender cock, lily grabbed her thong and she didn't bother to get a bra. We then both laid there together trying to catch our breaths. We then both fell asleep.