Tour

As we arrived back home, the boys both sat down and started chatting. Me and Mads went upstairs and got a shower.

'Are you excited!' I shouted because she was in the shower, I was sat in the bath shaving my legs.

'For what?' Mads shouted back

'TOUR SILLY'
'OMG YESS I COMPLETELY FORGOT!' She exclaimed 'Im so excited' she bellowed. We both squealed and finished in the bathroom.we both ran out of the bathroom and started packing. Mads grabbed her half empty bag and threw the rest of her clothes into it and zipped it up. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out my bag and started filling it up with clothes and all of my makeup. I grabbed my purse and filled it up with credit cards and cash. Tom came into my room and helped me pack the rest of my stuff.
'Are you sure you want to do this?' He nervously said.
'Of course I do!' I said all excited
'Sweet' he said and smacked my ass. He then left my room carrying my bags. I went into Mads room and she was on call to her mum.
'Mum you don't understand I can't come back you know this' she said all frustratedly
'But Maddie you need to help me' her mum said crying.
'Mum I can't I love you get out of the house and go to the police please I'll call you on Friday okay love you mum be safe' Maddie said crying even harder.I ran to her and hugged her. She collapsed into my arms, she couldn't stop crying. Bill came running up the stairs.
'Omg Maddie are you okay sweetheart' he said softly. She got up and hugged him tightly.
'I'm fine don't worry about me' she said then went in for a kiss.

I walked down stairs and put Mads bags near the door. I gave my house another look before going upstairs to get Mads and bill who were making out in her bed. I knocked on the door and told them it was time to go, they got up and started walking downstairs. I sat in my bed for the last time and couldn't help my self but to cry, I had no idea why I was crying I just felt so sad to leave but i knew I would be back so I got up and left. I walked outside to see Mads,Bill and Tom all waiting for me on the bus. I locked the door and walked into the bus not even giving my house another look.
'So Bill where are we going first?' I said
'LA baby!' Bill screamed . We all started to cheer and scream, I sat down next to Tom who looked all upset.
'You okay Tom' I said softly
'Yeah I just don't want you to get hurt' Tom said emotionally
'How will I get hurt Tom talk to me' I said as I sat on his lap facing him.
'People are going to call you names and hate you for a while once they know that I'm into you' he said with a smirk
'Oh your into me? What I never knew' I said sarcastically.