Sickness

As we walked in Tom and Bills father came running up to them speaking German. I didn't understand him a single bit.
'Tom, Bill, deine Mutter ist sehr krank, du musst sie jetzt besuchen!' He shouted. Bill and Tom dropped very thing and ran upstairs.
'Scheisse' Bill said under his breath
'Scheiß Bill, das ist nicht gut' Tom said looking at Bill. Me and Maddie followed them upstairs and they went into there mothers room, me and Maddie didn't and waited outside.
'Hey Mama' we heard Bill say.
'Billy, ich habe dich vermisst' she replied. Me and Maddie felt like it was wrong to not see her, so we knocked on the door and walked in.
'Hey Mrs kaulitz, how are you feeling?' I asked her as I walked over to her. She was led on her bed and looked very sick.
'I've been better' she replied with her extremely strong accent and gave me a smile.
'Oh maddie i am so very sorry for what happened' she said as she put her hand out, Maddie held her hand.
'It is what it is' Maddie said as her smile faded.

After some time we all left but Tom stayed behind with his mum.
'Hey Bill where is the bathroom?' I asked
'Oh just down the hall and take a left and it's the first door' he said smiling at me. I walked as fast as I could, I didn't need the toilet I needed to throw up. I was practically running, I finally got there in time. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I freaked and locked the door.
'Lily?' I heard a voice say, it sounded weak and sad
'Tom?' I answered
'Lily can I come in' he asked
'Wait' I said panicking. I flushed the toilet and opened the window, I then opened the door. Toms eyes were bright red and his nose was running.
'Tom are you okay?' I asked
'Yeah' he sniffed 'I just can't lose her' he said then started to breakdown. I hugged him as tight as I could, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I gave him multiple kisses on the cheek, I had to tell him that I was being sick but I didn't want it to be too much for him.

Me and tom walked down the stairs holding hands, we walked into the kitchen where the others were. Bill and Maddie were throwing grapes at eachother and were trying to catch them in there mouths. I pulled Maddie to the side.
'Maddie I'm fucking freaking out!' I whispered
'Why lily what's wrong?' She asked
'I keep on throwing up it's the second time in two days!' I said almost crying
'You can't be... can you?' She asked
'I don't think so' I said looking at Tom who was staring at me. Tom started to walk over to us so I told Maddie to stop talking about it.
'Lily is there something you have to tell me?' He asked staring straight into my eyes making me nervous.
'uumm n...no' i stuttered
'Lily what is it?' He asked and grabbed my shoulders
'I..I keep on b..being sick' I stuttered again. We kept eye contact the whole time.
'But your not pregnant? Are you' he said as his eyes started to slightly water.
'No I can't be, we'll I don't think I am' I said
'You can't be surely, your not' he said as his grip on my shoulders tightened
'I'm not!' I snapped back at him 'now your hurting me stop' I moved backwards trying to get him off. Tom looked away and then realised his hands from me.
'Shit sorry' he said as his eyes watered even more. A single tear rolled down his face, I wiped it and gave him a hug.