Aftermath

Sorry for you guys if you didn't understand the German 😜 and sorry for not writing much idk what to dooo 😭😜😜 I'll add a lil song to make you cry you cutie patooties 😜
———————-————————————————

We arrived back at the hotel.
'Right let's pack' Tom announced
'Okay' I said smiling at him. He walked over to me and smacked my ass, I gave him a 'are you good?' Look before walking off to pack my bags. Tom was acting so off but when my mother died I was obsessed with pot and ket, I wasn't surprised really. I heard a knock at my door.
'Come in' I said. The door opened and it was Bill.
'Hey Bill how you doing?' I asked with sympathy.
'IIm ffine I guess' he stuttered. His eyes were all bloodshot and his voice sounded weak. I got up and hugged him and he broke down in my arms.
'Bill every thing is going to be alright' I said and kissed him on the cheek, I loved Bill like a brother and seeing him so sad broke me. Bill left and I continued to pack my bags.

I was all packed and walked out to see the others all sat down silent. I sat down next to Tom who put his arm around me, he was being awfully touchy, he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it really tightly. I looked up at him, he was grinning once again. His grin looked pure evil, it sent a chill down my spine( not a good one). I could tell that I looked frightened, Tom pulled my chin up till my lips reached his. He started to kiss me, I pulled away as quick as I could. It was fully inappropriate, his mother had just died everyone was grieving, he was grieving. Tom then grabbed my face and began kissing me again, I pulled away once again.
'What are you doing?!?' Tom hissed
'Tom later' I said as I rested my head on his chest. I put my hand on his define abs, I outlined them with my hand I felt so mesmerised.

'Guys the bus is going to be here in about 10 minutes' Bill announced 'get all your bags and put them outside, we'll wait outside' Bill said then got up and Maddie followed. Gustav and Georg then followed, i began to get up when Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.
'Tom what are you doing?' I asked
'I want you right now' Tom said hungrily
'Tom later right now isn't a good time' I said then I got up and walked away. I knew Tom was pissed, I didn't care it was wrong and inappropriate.

Time passes and they are on the bus

         * TOMS POV *
I felt liked I had advantage of lily and I loved that feeling. I couldn't help but feel like I should have been the one to die and not mum, Bill was in pain. I had no tears left to shed but Bill had a lot more tears then me. I was hurting and I didn't know what to do with my self. Lily had her head on my lap, she was sleeping so peacefully. I wondered what was going on in her perfect little head, I played with her hair, her beautiful dark hair. God I was so fucking lucky to have her, she was the best thing that had happened to me. I don't know what I would do with out her. She was so fuck able and precious, delicate, beautiful, gorgeous, everything she was destined to be mine.