Blood

I was woken up by Tom getting up, I grabbed his hand. He swung his head round and smiled.
'Say for a bit longer' I pleaded
'Only for you' he smirked. He got back into bed and we snuggled for a good hour, we were just talking about last night when we heard glass breaking then Maddie screaming.
'AHHHHHH!!' She screamed. We both jumped out of bed and ran to when the screaming was coming from.
'Maddie what's wrong!?' I shouted as I entered the bathroom. I noticed all the blood then saw Bill sat there crying, his fists and arms were covered in cuts and glass.
'Fuck Bill what the fuck did you do' Tom shouted at him.
'I..I' he stuttered. Tom grabbed his shoulder and dragged him downstairs, I ran to my room and grabbed the medicine box. I then ran downstairs and saw Tom washing Bills cuts.
'Why Bill?' He asked
'I just had so much anger I needed to' he cried. My eyes started to water but I knew that I had to stay strong for him. I walked over to them and opened the box, I pulled out bandaids and bandages.

Me and Tom wrapped the bandages and bandaids on bills cuts, no one spoke the whole time. Maddie walked into the kitchen and gave Bill a big hug.
'Bill I love you' she said. I had never heard them say that to eachother before.
'I love you too Maddie' he said as a tear rolled down his face.

A thought came to my head. I could a surrogate for Mads and Bill! It was such a good idea, I pulled Tom to the side.
'Tom I have the best idea!' I whispered
'What is it?' He asked. I looked over to Mads and Bill who were talking then I looked back  at him.
'I'll be a surrogate for them!' I squealed
'What no I don't want anything happening to you and what if you lose the baby like Maddie idk I just can't lose you!' He said with a sad tone in his voice
'What how do you know! Nothings going to happen' I said angrily
'You might fucking die!' He shouted
'What the fuck Tom your meant to support me with my decisions' I said.
'What ever do what you fucking want it won't be me on a death bed' he shouted and walked out the house slamming the door.

'Hey lily what was that all about?' Maddie asked as I broke down.
'I want to be your surrogate!' I cried 'but Tom is scared and thinks that I'm gonna die' I said as bill walked into the room
'Tom is terrified of child birth and no one knows why' bill said ' and it's very thoughtful of you but lily you don't have to put your life on the line because of us plus we are only 25 well 23 for some of us' he said and looked at Maddie
'I know but I just love you guys so much and I want to make you guys happy and I'm 24 ' I laughed
' oh shit yeah' bill laughed back 'and just bc we cant have something doesn't mean that you have to put your life at risk for us' he said pleading me to not consider it.

I walked out of the house trying to find Tom , I walked into his house and went straight to his room.
'Tom?'
'Go away' he said, his voice was shaky and sounded stressed
'Tom Im sorry' I said
'Lily come here' he said sniffing. I walked in and he was sat on his bed and he looked like he had been crying. I sat down next to him.
'Lily I love you so much and I don't want anything happening to you' he cried
'I love you too Tom I've never felt this way for anyone before' I said while wrapping my arms around his cold body. I gave him a kiss which escalated into a make out session. I heard a knock on the door and I jumped up.
'Tom?' It was bill
'Bill' he said
'Can I come in?' He asked
'Of course you can' I laughed
'Oh lily your in here haha' he giggled. I got off Tom and walked out letting him and Bill speak. I'm not sure was they were saying but I had a feeling that it was about me.