I think im ........

Guys so sorry I've been really busy and sorry for the short chapter I didn't want to keep you guys waiting

Luv ya

Mills x

———————————————————————
Since that night I have been sick every day and I was now a month late, I had all the symptoms. My breasts were sore and I was being sick and my hormones were all over the place, I had to tell someone.

"Tom" I said as I walked down the stairs
"Yes my love" he chimed. I walked into the kitchen and walked over to him. I grabbed his hands and looked up at him.
"Are you alright your scaring me" he chuckled
"Tom I think I'm.... I think... I" I couldn't say it
"Pregnant" he whispered. I nodded as I busted out in tears, I cried like a baby. Tom then slowly wrapped his arms around me and he kept on kissing me.

I slowly ran out of tears and calmed down, my breath still heavy. Bill walked into the kitchen and ran to me, he looked at me really scared.
"What's wrong Lilly what's happened" he panicked. I sighed and then looked at Tom who nodded.
"She's um....pregnant" Tom said a little bit confused
Bill gasped
"Omgg well aren't you excited?" Bill exclaimed

"No well I am but my job" I looked at Tom "it's going to ruin me like it did last time" I said now whispering under my breath. I felt tears fall onto my head, Tom was crying. I looked at him before pulling me to my level, I looked him straight in the eyes.

"What do you want to do" I said all calmly
"I..I um...I want to keep it" he struggled to say
"Then we will" I smiled before kissing him
"Only if you want to" he said worried
"Yes I do" I said before kissing him again. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist and straightened his back. I wiped toms tears and hugged him tightly, I knew he had made a good decision and I just wanted to have a real proper life. I was ready for it.

I had called up my job and told them, they congratulated me but they said that they couldn't promise that I would still have the job by the time I had given birth. I told Tom and he didn't seem bothered.

Today was my second doctors appointment, I walked in there holding toms hand frightened by last time.••• we were half way through the appointment.
"Would you like to know the gender?" The female doctor asked. I looked at Tom.
"I would like to know when I give birth... what do you want to do" I smiled
"The same" he said his voice all shaky
"Alright" the doctor finished up and we were free to go.