Panic attacks

We arrived in LA and we parked at a hotel. There was already swarms of girls screaming. I grabbed Thomas's hand as he let me out of the bus with Gustav and Georg behind us. I heard girls hissing and screaming at me and Mads. I grabbed her hand and ran into the hotel, we were both shaken up. Shortly after the boys made there way into the hotel.
'Lils are you okay my love?' Tom said while hugging me.
'Yeah' I said looking up at him, I went in for a kiss which escalated into more of a make out session. The girls out side where going crazy and the paparazzi where taking so many photos.We all made are way into the hotel room, it was practically bigger than my house. There were four bedrooms and two bathrooms and the kitchen and a lush living room. Every bedroom has a double bed and a wardrobe. Mine and Toms room was the closest to the door and bill ,Mads was right next to ours. 
'This is lush Tom!' I said kissing him on the cheek.

Later that night. We were all lead in bed and everyone was probably half asleep, but me and Tom still awake talking. I had too much on my mind to sleep. I didn't know what tomorrow was gonna be like for the next day or the day after that all I was wearing was about what people thought of me. Those fine girls must think I'm a total slut to be with Tom. Tom could tell I was worrying but I didn't wanna scare him. He was tossing and turning the whole night. Until I grabbed him and started kissing him so passionately me squeal. Tom pulled away and asked if I was alright I just said I had missed his lips on mine and Finley made out a few more times. I eventually fell asleep and had the worst dream of my life. About my father coming back and abusing me more but this time I had Tom with me and he was protecting me from my father. I woke up in a hot sweat. Tom jumped up and asked if I was alright I started crying because of how terrified I was of Tom getting hurt feeling of losing him, made me feel isolated and lonely. I knew if I ever lose him, my whole world would stop spinning. I craved for him, and for his touch and for his lips on mine and I also craved his comfort, even though he was a few years older, I didn't care all I wanted was him. Tom calmed me down and told me everything will be okay.

I got out of bed and got into the shower where Tom followed me. We started making out in the steamy hot shower and then he slid his cock into me, making me wince with pleasure. The feeling of him inside me made me feel the best I've ever felt I never want to lose this feeling ever. I heard Bill shouting for us to come and get breakfast I jumped and Tom pulled out just in time. I laughed at his face because he looked so worried that he won't pull out in time. We had a giggle then got out of the shower and got changed. We walked into the kitchen where we had pancakes and waffles. I wasn't very hungry so I just sat there. Looking moody.
'Lily are you alright?' Bill asked
'Yeah I'm fine how about you?'I replied
'I'm good did you sleep well?' He asked
'Not really' I laughed
'Lils' Mads shouted as she walked into the kitchen
'Mads' I screamed back. She gave me a hug and then sat down next to me to herself pancakes with syrup.
' are you not going to eat anything?' She asked worriedly
'No I'm not very hungry' I said holding back tears. Bill and Tom both looked at each other then looked at me. I started to shake and then got up to go back to bed.
'Lily babe come here what's the matter' Tom said standing up after me.
'Just come with me' I said. Tom followed me into the bedroom and we sat down on the bed. I was still shaking and felt like I was going to faint, Tom knew that I was having a panic attack I could tell. He knew what to do and what to say.